Welcome guest, please Login or Register

I think I’m the biggest eoin calfer fan !!! ;)

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-01-02

PM

Well,, i think eoin calfer has an amazing imagination and he is the best novelist in the world !!
his last novel of Artemis fowel series was amazing ,, except while Artemis died !!! I cried a lot :((

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

That’s a high claim, and I don’t advise making it in a place like this XD Also, please don’t post spoilers without warning. I, for one, can’t afford the latest book and my mum and sister ran up charges on my library card which I also can’t afford to pay off, but I guess there’s no need to worry about that problem anymore since I now know the ending :) Lovely :) FML :)

Anywho! The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If you’re already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

OBJECTION.
You misspelled ‘Colfer’.

But welcome to the site anyway. :D

*Passes out cheeseburgers with CBPO*

littlems.fowl - 07 January 2013 12:51 AM

That’s a high claim, and I don’t advise making it in a place like this XD Also, please don’t post spoilers without warning. I, for one, can’t afford the latest book and my mum and sister ran up charges on my library card which I also can’t afford to pay off, but I guess there’s no need to worry about that problem anymore since I now know the ending smile Lovely smile FML smile

Anywho! The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If you’re already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

I read this before I read the end of the top post, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea too look at the spoiler, so I guess I’ll be crying myself to sleep tonight.