Welcome guest, please Login or Register

The Daedric Lord of Destruction, at your service.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 06 December 2012 02:22 AM

I don’t know were to start, wasn’t the old EC deleted?

Exactly the problem. (JK, my real current problem is that fact that my cat and dog are both trying to get onto my bed and I’m allergic to both of them plus I’m sick. This is awesome -.-)

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 06 December 2012 02:26 AM

But who shall be the bearer if I do? Mankar Camoran was destroyed in Paradise. WHO?

I believe there is a sing loyal follower in the north; a descendant of members of our divine order, who now runs a museum to display the glory of the Mythic Dawn.

littlems.fowl - 06 December 2012 02:32 AM

Exactly the problem. (JK, my real current problem is that fact that my cat and dog are both trying to get onto my bed and I’m allergic to both of them plus I’m sick. This is awesome -.-)

Well, if you’re sick, how much do you have to lose?

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Yeah, I can’t even figure out who I was… And that is awesome?

Also, BH, my hero of Skyrim has already killed him in exchange for my Razor. Perhaps one of the Falmer would be good for it… I would have to think.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Mehrunes Dagon - 06 December 2012 02:49 AM

Also, BH, my hero of Skyrim has already killed him in exchange for my Razor. Perhaps one of the Falmer would be good for it… I would have to think.

Same here, he was a wimp. XD

And I know the Falmer are all nightmarish and whatnot, but their ability to handle the book may be crippled by their blindness…

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Then maybe Ulfberth War-Bear? He would make a good keeper.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Ulfberth War-bear is a tough fellow but I don’t think he has the ambition or the knowledge of somebody like Camoran. He has the perfect voice, though, I’ll give him that.

RankRank

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

Maybe the Champion of Azura?