Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Relationships/Crushes

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 19 November 2012 05:35 AM

Wow. I was wondering what happened to everybody. =P
Interesting topic… I’ve basically been a “loner,” with people asking me why I never chose to get a girlfriend. There were girls I liked, but I was switching schools constantly, so I didn’t get to know any of them that well. And I used to be very introverted.

Hey, you’re back! Yay! Anywho, I guess that’s for the better, right? Relationships (totally couldn’t figure out how to spell that for a minute X/) are distracting.
If anyone’s feeling down about their love-life: A person I recently (not currently [the one I talked about earlier is the current one]) had a crush one is now dating an aspiring priest. Not so sure how that works, but whatever, just an extreme sadist with a priest. I’m sure that’s normal.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 19 November 2012 06:40 AM
David Auteur - 19 November 2012 05:35 AM

Wow. I was wondering what happened to everybody. =P
Interesting topic… I’ve basically been a “loner,” with people asking me why I never chose to get a girlfriend. There were girls I liked, but I was switching schools constantly, so I didn’t get to know any of them that well. And I used to be very introverted.

Hey, you’re back! Yay! Anywho, I guess that’s for the better, right? Relationships (totally couldn’t figure out how to spell that for a minute X/) are distracting.
If anyone’s feeling down about their love-life: A person I recently (not currently [the one I talked about earlier is the current one]) had a crush one is now dating an aspiring priest. Not so sure how that works, but whatever, just an extreme sadist with a priest. I’m sure that’s normal.

I never really left. Just went on “hiatus” until someone showed up (well, I spelled hiatus wrong, so there we go. raspberry I have days where I can’t remember how to spell really simple words XD Which is horrible for a writer).
Agreed, it was for the better.
Huh… interesting pair. =P

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i don’t love any boys. yes, weird. this is most likely because i go to an all-girls school, and I think I’m too young to have a REAL crush on someone.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 November 2012 11:27 AM

i don’t love any boys.

I don’t “love” anyone really. I think love is a complex subject that I won’t understand until I’m much older. I didn’t have my first real crush until sixth grade, though. I probably had crushes before that, but I never acknowledged it. I just had better things to do.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

So today, me and my boyfriend of a year and 6 months broke up. I know. Crazy. I should write a book about it. Nah but we started dating in 8th grade and now I’m a Sophomore in Highschool.. Like its crazy.. I mean we’re still gonna be best friends, but we broke it off. We’d been fighting a lot. It was time.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 December 2012 01:48 AM

So today, me and my boyfriend of a year and 6 months broke up. I know. Crazy. I should write a book about it. Nah but we started dating in 8th grade and now I’m a Sophomore in Highschool.. Like its crazy.. I mean we’re still gonna be best friends, but we broke it off. We’d been fighting a lot. It was time.

Aw, sugarcube, I’m sorry. You deserve better! What about that sweet-sounding stalker-kid? I mean, he sounded real nice ‘nd all.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 05 December 2012 01:33 AM

Aw, sugarcube, I’m sorry. You deserve better! What about that sweet-sounding stalker-kid? I mean, he sounded real nice ‘nd all.

Well that guy doesn’t really speak to me anymore :[ I had another stalker who followed me home but now he’s dating my friend so its like we could never date.. and The guy who I broke up with is coming over to mah house tomorrow.. So.. Yeah.. I don’t really know whats happening xD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

really hope things clear up for you fowlfan :( don’t worry, there’s a rainbow round every corner! =P

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, Little Ms. Fear of Commitment is now officially in a relationship. I mean, I have been for a little while, but today we went on our first real date, and it was nice. We still can’t tell any of our friends, though XP

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 24 December 2012 01:30 AM

Well, Little Ms. Fear of Commitment is now officially in a relationship. I mean, I have been for a little while, but today we went on our first real date, and it was nice. We still can’t tell any of our friends, though XP

*grand applause*
*standing ovation*
I’M PROUD OF YOU <3 <3

I neva told anyone about my relationship. And then I did.. and now… I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT *sniff*

So just.. Yeah.. Be happy before everything you love is gone.. T_T

*sad violin*

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 24 December 2012 02:53 AM

Be happy before everything you love is gone.. T_T

I’ll make sure not to take it for granted just for you! I really am sorry about your relationship drama X/

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 24 December 2012 02:53 AM

*grand applause*
*standing ovation*
I’M PROUD OF YOU <3 <3

I neva told anyone about my relationship. And then I did.. and now… I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT *sniff*

So just.. Yeah.. Be happy before everything you love is gone.. T_T

*sad violin*

aww don’t worry! you don’t have to talk about it, but sometimes telling people (nagging raspberry) helps me alooooot.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Yeah, talking usually helps. I called my neighbor at 1:00 two nights ago and she came outside and talked to me.. But i have a cold now so I think that mighta caused it.. We talked until 2 in the morning. It was really sweet of her ^.^

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

(Sorry to change the topic, but I feel the need to brag): I WENT ON A DATE ON SUNDAY!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 December 2012 08:07 AM

(Sorry to change the topic, but I feel the need to brag): I WENT ON A DATE ON SUNDAY!

yayyy for LMF!!!

and yayyy for Fowly!