Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Relationships/Crushes

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

So, I thought I already made this topic when the site first re-opened, but I can’t find it, so I guess I didn’t….
Disclaimer: This topic was originally started by….Uh….someone else back at the old site, and then since we moved I figured I’d just move it along with us. So here we go!

The site has been slow lately, and I know this was always an interesting topic, so many it’ll make people come back?....

Anywho, my muses are always….“complicated.” That’s a nice little way to put it. Today I almost got into a fist-fight with my current one. *sigh* Life.

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I currently have 3 girls that like me… Who would’ve ever guessed the I would have THREE that like me? Also, it was I who created it on the old forum.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 09 November 2012 03:28 AM

I currently have 3 girls that like me… Who would’ve ever guessed the I would have THREE that like me? Also, it was I who created it on the old forum.

....I’m pretty sure it was around before you were a member….I know Sarcasm Queen create one, but I’m not sure if it was a re-make after the first was filled….Maybe it was her….But it was around even before I joined (I think). You might have made a spin-off, though, without realizing it.
But congratz on the three girls liking you thing.

Edit: Anywho, I think BH has something to contribute to this topic *nudge nudge* BH I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS AND YOUR LOVE LIFE IS SECONDED IN FUNNESS ONLY TO STEFFY’S! DUDE! What if we combined y’all’s love lives?!?! I am having great ideas right now! (I don’t even know why I’m so hyper right now.)

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 09 November 2012 03:50 AM

Edit: Anywho, I think BH has something to contribute to this topic *nudge nudge* BH I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS AND YOUR LOVE LIFE IS SECONDED IN FUNNESS ONLY TO STEFFY’S! DUDE! What if we combined y’all’s love lives?!?! I am having great ideas right now! (I don’t even know why I’m so hyper right now.)

I feel compelled to respond to your challenge…
Nah.  :D

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 09 November 2012 08:38 PM

I feel compelled to respond to your challenge…
Nah.  :D

If you continue to ignore my request then I will start shipping you with someone of my choosing, and, as you well know, my shippings are based soley off Rye-Logic (it’s a real thing). Now think about it for a second, do you really want that to happen?

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

OK Then… Wellllllll…I think the girl that l like likes me back, so YYAAAYYY

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Very few people have ever liked me, I was just the loner/freak all through school. My bf (who I’ve been with for almost 11 months) liked me for about 6 months before we got together. I liked him too, but I was his manager for a while, and then after that we were friends but we were both oblivious to each others feelings raspberry This last 11 months has been the best of my life though. He’s awesome and crazy like me :D and we’re both the same kind of person so I guess that’s why it works ^^

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

LUCKY. I wish I was that luckah.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

InvaderTAQ - 14 November 2012 01:36 PM

Very few people have ever liked me, I was just the loner/freak all through school. My bf (who I’ve been with for almost 11 months) liked me for about 6 months before we got together. I liked him too, but I was his manager for a while, and then after that we were friends but we were both oblivious to each others feelings raspberry This last 11 months has been the best of my life though. He’s awesome and crazy like me :D and we’re both the same kind of person so I guess that’s why it works ^^

Aww, everytime you talk about your boyfriend I think of how adorable y’all are XD

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I wish I could do something to explain that I like her, but I can’t do it…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 16 November 2012 02:00 AM

I wish I could do something to explain that I like her, but I can’t do it…

Just be all “yo, chicka, let’s not waste time beating around the bush, I like you and want to know how you feel about me.”
Don’t get caught up being best friends who just flirt a lot. It’s a hard cycle to break once you get there, trust me. Know what?, just don’t get into the friend cycle in the first place, it makes life SO much more complicated.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

it has already happened,

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 16 November 2012 02:52 AM

it has already happened,

You asked her out or you became her close friend?

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 November 2012 01:39 AM
InvaderTAQ - 14 November 2012 01:36 PM

Aww, everytime you talk about your boyfriend I think of how adorable y’all are XD

Aww thanks ^^

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 16 November 2012 04:48 AM
zgerber45@gmail.com - 16 November 2012 02:52 AM

it has already happened,

You asked her out or you became her close friend?

We were going out for a little while, then she broke up with me with barely any cause…

It always sucks when you help other peoples relationships get settled, and you cant hold one

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Wow. I was wondering what happened to everybody. =P
Interesting topic… I’ve basically been a “loner,” with people asking me why I never chose to get a girlfriend. There were girls I liked, but I was switching schools constantly, so I didn’t get to know any of them that well. And I used to be very introverted.

I feel out of place posting here, being a relatively “new member” to the Eoin Colfer community. XD