You do
You dont
Occasionally
You never stop
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-19

PM

Alright… Foaly I need you to do something for me, this is Farengar, but I lost that account and made this one, and I need you to delete the Farengar account. Furthermore, If you missed me, Im back!

P.S. does anybody on the forum have permission to change signature, profile pic, avatar, etc?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

The_Jak_and_Daxter_Fan2 - 24 October 2012 08:22 PM

P.S. does anybody on the forum have permission to change signature, profile pic, avatar, etc?

Nope.
(I would give you The Speech, but I’m sure you know it by heart by now XD)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-19

PM

littlems.fowl - 24 October 2012 11:15 PM

Nope.
(I would give you The Speech, but I’m sure you know it by heart by now XD)

Crud… I wanna change my pic and siggy, but it wont let me… And yes I do. everyone here is crazy. if you stay here long enought, you’ll become crazy. if your already crazy, youll become crazzier raspberryraspberry:P:p:P:P:P

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Alright… Foaly I need you to do something for me, this is Farengar, but I lost that account and made this one, and I need you to delete the Farengar account. Furthermore, If you missed me, Im back!

Does the word please exist in your country?

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Sorry, Foaly, but may you please delete Farengar and can you give us permission to change name and siggy, and profile pic?

Rank

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 25 October 2012 10:44 PM

Sorry, Foaly, but may you please delete Farengar and can you give us permission to change name and siggy, and profile pic?

Thank you, young man. A little politeness goes a long way! : )

The duplicate account has been deleted. As regards the sigs and avatars there’s actually a technical glitch preventing me from enabling these at the moment. So as soon as I’ve found and fixed it I’ll let you all know.

Cheers,

Foaly

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Thank you, Foaly. Do you know when you will be able to change it to where we can use them? I would like to know.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 09 November 2012 02:51 AM

Do you know when you will be able to change it to where we can use them? I would like to know.

Foaly will tell us when Foaly fixes them. Foaly probably doesn’t know exactly when it’ll be all straightened out or else Foaly would have already fixt-ed-ed it!
*un-gracefully playing the pronoun game*

Rank

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Yeah, emmmthanks littlemsfowl, that’s essentially the status.

I think I mentioned previously that we were going to keep those features disabled until a few months after the launch of the new site and forum due to the high level of spam account signups. Since then we’ve installed some very good anti-sapm tools and we can combat those spammer pretty effectively.

Now there seems to a be separate issue affecting the avatar and signature functions. I won’t bore you with the technical details but first I need to find it and then i need to fix it. And I will do that ASAP but I can’t give you a definitve date, sorry.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Thanks.