Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Awesomest Thing That Happened Today?

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Why does Facebook annoy you? And who is The Bravery? I like Avenged Sevenfold, Sixx AM, and Green Day, as well as Linkin Park. The best thing- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 13 November 2012 02:52 AM

Why does Facebook annoy you? And who is The Bravery? I like Avenged Sevenfold, Sixx AM, and Green Day, as well as Linkin Park. The best thing- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

1. I don’t really care about people THAT much, and those that I do I can just text/I.M./email/P.M.
2. They’re a fantastic band! You should look them up, they’re really great.
3. I like Green Day. I’m more into Rammstein (not for those under 13 in my opinion [I mean, I’ve been listening to them since I was little and I turned out fine, but whatever]), Mindless Self Indulgence (same thing as Rammstein), Mika, Streetlight Manifesto, Garbage, Smashing Pumpkins, Simon Curtis, Good With Grenades, etc etc. I could go on forever XD
4. A) There’s a zombie apocalypse right now?!?! *insert colourful language I would get in trouble for posting*
B) Why is this a good thing?!?!

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I get to go on a murdering rampage! That’s the good thing. Best thing today: BREAKFAST!

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Today was my day off. Best thing today? Spending all of it playing Black Ops 2 and Minecraft with my bf <3

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I got a German WWII Commando Knife that may possibly be legit, for a trade for a $10 piece of (BLEEP)! Awesome burritos.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today I didn’t have history homework! I mean, I probably wouldn’t have done it anyways, but yay no guilt!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

nothing good has happened today. My baby brother might catch pneumonia if he gets worse, I got in the shower only to find out (the hard way) that there was no hot water and the water was freezing, my breakfast was okay i guess…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I cleaned up my email! I went through this phase where I didn’t feel up to responding (it happens sometimes), so today I was feeling super lonely and decided to respond and such and it took FOREVER but I now have zero new emails!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Well… two days ago I got a new laptop from America!
its a Lenovo ThinkPad, Tablet laptop, windows 8, intel core i5 though. DON’T CARE!
so I’m spending the day downloading apps from the windows app store.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SLEEP ALL DAY! Granted, my mum keeps assigning me to do things, but nope, I refuse even if I’m a terrible person for it I’m not getting out of bed again today! (Who makes a sick kid hoover the house anyways? Sorta counter-productive if you ask me.)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

No school today because of a storm!

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I think the best thing by far in a long time is coming here again! I don’t think anyone except LMF even knows who I am, so this will probably be abrupt/awkward, but ... I don’t know how to end that sentence. Glad to be back! I may not be online often, but I’ll try my best!
And happy birthday SL! If it is her birthday…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 19 January 2013 01:11 PM

I think the best thing by far in a long time is coming here again!

And my awesomest thing today is having you back! (And I watched the new MLP episode today and it had Discord in it, and, come on, Discord! So you’re fairly resonably tied XD)

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 19 January 2013 01:11 PM

I think the best thing by far in a long time is coming here again! I don’t think anyone except LMF even knows who I am, so this will probably be abrupt/awkward, but ... I don’t know how to end that sentence. Glad to be back! I may not be online often, but I’ll try my best!
And happy birthday SL! If it is her birthday…

I remember you silly xP How could I forget ya’ll! ^-^

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

The awesomest thing for me today was deciding to bring this place back. I’ve missed it.