Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Awesomest Thing That Happened Today?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I CARVED AN EPIC PUMPKIN! It even has ears! Biggest accomplishment of my life!!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Good job!I had a dream about the girl I like, and in it she told me that she loved me… Life sucks, don’t it?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 04 November 2012 12:48 AM

I had a dream about the girl I like, and in it she told me that she loved me… Life sucks, don’t it?

Why would that suck?!?! I mean, she didn’t try telling you about the kid in her algebra class she thinks is the hottest creature she’s ever see whend that girl definitly isn’t you, because that would sorta suck. But then you realize the big picture and how little crushes matter.

Awesomeness on a stick: Today I got to wear my epic boots. It was epic.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

The fact that it was only a dream is the fact that sucks… What kind of boots are they?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 05 November 2012 01:05 AM

What kind of boots are they?

I have no idea XD Warm ones? XD

Back on topic (I am sorry about that chick-thing-probolem-stuff you got going on, though): I got into a fight with my crush/best friend, and it almost turned into a fist-fight, but I left, and then I had to walk into English class near-tears (I REALLY don’t like fighting), but then I talked to one of our mutual friends about it during class and she talked me through it AND I MADE EVERYTHING ALL BETTER AGAIN AND THE BAD TENSION THAT WE’VE HAD FOR A FEW DAYS IS DYING-DOWN!!!! (All caps=awesomest thing today, but I couldn’t explain the awesomeness without explaining the rest first, but there ya go!)

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Could you repeat that?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 08 November 2012 03:12 AM

Could you repeat that?

Simplified: I always fall for the psychotic ones, and we’ve been arguing for days (or weeks, I can’t really remember), but I managed to fix it all with one sentence: “I’ve been doing some thinking, and I realized that I don’t give a f**k what you do, as long as it makes you f*****g happy, b***h,” and then we hugged and it was all better again! All fixt-ed-ed!

Another awesome thing today: I’ve been listening to great music, and it’s putting me in a good mood!

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, thats some lovely language you were using… And what music is it?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 09 November 2012 02:53 AM

Well, thats some lovely language you were using… And what music is it?

Yup, I’m a real charmer ;D And I’ve been listening to a lot of Simon Curtis and I’ve also been listening to this song called “Hatef**k” by The Bravery, and it’s SUPER catchy! Plus You’re So Damn Hot by Okay Go which is also SUPER catchy!

Awesomest thing today: OH MY GOD, UMINEKO: NO NAKU KORO NI! It’s restored my faith in anime, it’s so weuifhnerifbeyidbnwiednuewidnuewidn wunderbar!!!! I’ve been watching it for seven hours stright, only pausing to check other sites/use WC/do other various things when I’m waiting for another episode to load AND OH MY GOD IT’S AMAZING!!!! (And the greatest thing is that the whole “we pretend to like each other but will start suspecting each other of horrible things at the first signs of trouble” thing reminds me of my family WHICH IS GREAT BECAUSE IT MEANS I’M MARIA AND SHE PROBABLY HAS THE MOST DIGNITY IN THE SHOW! Booh-yah!!!!)

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WHAT THE HACK? I AM LOST IN A DESERT. Awesomest thing today: I PLAYED SKYRIM! BEST F***ING GAME EVER!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 12 November 2012 10:34 PM

WHAT THE HACK? I AM LOST IN A DESERT.

Not as bad as if you were lost in a dessert, suffocating in chocolate and sugar. Actually, I’m torn on whether that’s legendary or terrifying….*thinks back to Umineko and the Rosa/Maria vs. Eva scene* ....Nevermind, it’s awful.
TODAY I ATE A BUNCH OF CELERY! I LOVE CELERY!

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

That would be awful. I HATE CELERY!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 12 November 2012 11:36 PM

That would be awful. I HATE CELERY!

Celery is awesome.

To get back on topic: Oh my god, my friend and I started debating which one would top if two of our friends hooked up, it was great, it got super heated and we were, like, text yelling at each other XD

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, that escalated quickly. So I guess you cannot change your screen name without a password from Foaly? It says your current password, but I put mine in and it says it is incorrect.
Also, do you happen to have a Facebook?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

zgerber45@gmail.com - 12 November 2012 11:44 PM

Well, that escalated quickly. So I guess you cannot change your screen name without a password from Foaly? It says your current password, but I put mine in and it says it is incorrect.
Also, do you happen to have a Facebook?

1. I don’t think you can do anything but post. Not that it matters too much to me. I do miss P.M.s though….
2. Nope. Facebook annoys me.

On topic: Today I started listening to more songs by The Bravery AND THEY ARE AWESOME!