Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Awesomest Thing That Happened Today?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Awesomest thing that happened today was reading this book called the Hunger Pains, its really funny and surprisingly so. Its like an endless supply of humor (And in case you didn’t get from the name, its making fun of the hunger games xP)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I cleaned my room. I’m not sure if it’s the awesomest or the worst thing I did today. I’m still not sure. I was just sorta like “it’s eleven my time (one of the last time zones -.-), which means not many people will be online anywhere, and I’m confused by the thing I’m colouring in my colouring book. Guess I’ll go clean my room.” It’s weird. I can see the floor. But I found a bunch of cool stuff, such as a ton of glue (why did I need so much glue in the first place? And it’s not for what you’re thinking it was for, it was probably just for school projects and stuff), and a first aid kit. I mean, cleaning the room was fun. I just don’t like having a clean room.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Two awesome things today, actually. Firstly, Green Day premiered their new song Kill The DJ in British radio BBC Radio 1. It. Is. Epic. It could’ve been a bit faster though. Still, no one is perfect. Then the new song by Three Days Grace, Chalk Outline got uploaded to YouTube. That’s enough to make my day.

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

So after applying for heaps of jobs, and thinking I was never going to get anything, I have an interview today and another one booked for next week :D

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today, I was garage saling with my mum, and we found this awesome rolly desk, and it was five dollars, and IT FITS PERFECTLY IN THE SPACE I WANTED IT TO! And I’m using it now, and it’s right below my collage of MLP colouring pages. I’M SO HAPPY!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 09 September 2012 02:50 AM

Today, I was garage saling with my mum, and we found this awesome rolly desk, and it was five dollars, and IT FITS PERFECTLY IN THE SPACE I WANTED IT TO! And I’m using it now, and it’s right below my collage of MLP colouring pages. I’M SO HAPPY!

I want a rolly desk! That sounds epic! Dx

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today I was described as “geeking out” in math class XD We were doing group projects at our table, and it was about profits and all those graphing things, and one girl asked why we had made two of the constraints “x is equal to or greater than zero and y is equal to or greater than zero,” and the other girl at our table said “because you can’t make negative cars” and I said “well you can, but it might open up a few vortexes,” and I was expecting to get the usual “yeah, okay, whatever” responce, but instead the other girl started laughing and when the first girl asked her to explain what I meant she just said “she’s just geekin’ out.” Then one of my friends from another table asked the same question about the constraints and I said “well you can’t make negative parts” and a guy at her table said “but you can be negative about it!” and I was like ‘I officially love this class.’
PLUS!, in science we’re working on elements so I get to make all my lame element jokes!
PLUS PLUS!, during tutoring one of the kids I was helping (who’s constantly distracted, but really sweet) starting humming a Queen song (can’t remember which one exactly), and he said “hey, do you like Queen?” and I was like “of course I LOVE Queen!” Bonding. We have a new respect for each other.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

N’aww thats adorable ^.^ Today I got another stalker..  This is my second one now.. He was hiding outside EVERY SINGLE one of my classes today, and hugged me as I was leaving each one. Hes kinda cute though. o_o

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

tomorrow is my graduation party! where i am, we have a graduation party after passing official exams in ninth grade. i’m a high schooler! i’m a sophomore!
oh and i didn’t tell you guys this i think:
i PASSED the official exams! got a good too! (there’s failing, passing, good, very good, excellent) got 222/280 i needed 2 points to get very good! noooo! and i’m native in this country so i’m still happy (even though the results came out months ago), and sooo excited for tomorrow!
i haven’t been on this site in a while…
littlems.fowl! stefanlover! david! i missed you all!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 10 October 2012 08:09 PM

I may stand another chance with my ex girlfriend!

Congradulations!

On another note, I might be slowly getting closer to actually being in a relationship, as unpleasent as that sounds for me XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 11 October 2012 11:41 PM

Why is it unpleasant?

Relationships terrify me. Plus there are a few….complications. Involving conflics of intrest. Well, more like conflicts of what’s okay and what’s not. (Drugs are bad, don’t do them!) You know when you advocate against something but then someone you like is addicted to it so you’re like “well, I don’t want to look like a hypocrite, but I don’t want to let it ruin this, because that’s giving it too much control….” Yeah. it’s one of those things. Other than that, it’s not like the person is as bad as the only other person I “dated” (and it only lasted a few hours before I got bored XD), and isn’t nearly as bad as my other muse.

Truely awesome thing for me today: It’s good weather, finally. I was getting so sick of the 90 degrees we were having.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 12 October 2012 10:26 AM

We have been in the 40’s here…

Lucky -.-

Today, during a soccer game in P.E., my team decided to randomly stop playing soccer and start playing rugby instead. It was really entertaining to watch XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 18 October 2012 10:01 PM

It really must have been… I am still hanging in for the chance with my ex-girlfriend, so I will not be a loner for the rest of my life! YAY!

Th-the rest of your life? You’re, like, twelve! You have plenty of chances, don’t rush into things you have enough time to chill through. Girls aren’t always all too fond of guys chasing after them too much. Yes, they want to feel wanted and they want to be chased a little, but over doing it won’t help. Plus, like I said, you’re little, and relationships don’t mean nearly the same thing as when your older.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 19 October 2012 08:40 PM

Also, relationships mean everything to me as they will when I am older…

But they’ll still be different. In any case, don’t get too involved when you’re a kid. It’s just a play-thing until you’re about 18 and then are starting to really experiment with commitment, and by the time you’re in your 20s you might actually be ready for it. It’s not like you’ll marry anyone you date when you’re little, and it’s not right if you do “stuff” because that’s just frowned apon in our society, so relationships are pretty dull. Anyways, you’re a kid, do some fun things! Roll around your house with a rolley chair in a flower lei and your grandmother’s old earings that are bigger than your ears! That’s what I did yesterday, and it was totally worth the time it wasted.

Awesomest thing today: I actually woke up fairly early, and might be able to get to Kohl’s “early bird” specials for once XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Farengar - 20 October 2012 08:35 PM

(1) Go to sears…
(2)And roll around the house in a rolly chair?

1. Lol, Sear’s is for rich people. Kohl’s is high-class for me, usually I got to Ross XD
2. Yes, it’s very theaputic until you start getting motion sick.

Awesomest ting today: I had potatoes for breakfast. Booh-yah.