Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Awesomest Thing That Happened Today?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

(Credit goes to ShapeShifter89 for the original topic.)
So, what made you happy today?
For me I got to make ice creme TWICE in the classroom I was helping in (I’ve been doing volunteer work at a summer camp but today was the last day). And we got tons of food in general. It was awesome!

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I cooked dinner for my family! It took almost three hours….I don’t get how my mom can do it thrice a day…o.O

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Wrote a musical to be presented in our class! :D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i made this account last night! about the best thing that ever happened to me! i finished the last guardian last night too. im so devastated! i cant believe it. awesomest thing that happened today was making this account and using it and talking to people who feel like me… sad and happy about the last book! XD

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-07-19

PM

I got a perfect score in our quiz in Greek Mythology, finished each exam in less than an hour and mourning (again) over the Last Guardian.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Awesomest thing today for me is that I’m really happy. Like, I feel like exploding. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight, I’m too happy XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 July 2012 12:40 PM

Awesomest thing today for me is that I’m really happy. Like, I feel like exploding. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight, I’m too happy XD

why are you happy?
i was like that yesterday. i - no we ( me and my sisters) were happy cuz my dad and mom went out after we had a great dinner and watched a movie. and while they were out everyone went crazy, but i was on the computer. and then when they came we played wheel of fortune on the ipad for a while and ate tons of chocolate. and then my parents went to sleep and my sisters and i where giggling our heads off until 1 in the morning. and then at 3 we woke up for a midnight snack.( orange juice, chocolate bread and stuff) i woke up at 12 in the afternoon XD.so all were happy!!  whats your reason? or is it just happiness out of the blue?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 22 July 2012 04:37 PM

i was like that yesterday. i - no we ( me and my sisters) were happy cuz my dad and mom went out after we had a great dinner and watched a movie. and while they were out everyone went crazy, but i was on the computer. and then when they came we played wheel of fortune on the ipad for a while and ate tons of chocolate. and then my parents went to sleep and my sisters and i where giggling our heads off until 1 in the morning. and then at 3 we woke up for a midnight snack.( orange juice, chocolate bread and stuff) i woke up at 12 in the afternoon XD.so all were happy!!  whats your reason? or is it just happiness out of the blue?

That’s sorta like what my friend and I did a few days ago: We drank some coffee and were running around her house screaming and dancing and calling my other friend to scream at her XD
I was texting a person I really like until around 3:30, and this is a person who doesn’t usually stay up that late. And then I couldn’t sleep until around 6:30 becase I was so happy. We just had a really nice conversation, in a sorta weird way….

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Yesterday I got back from camp, and that was awesome. So that was the awesomest thing that happened yesterday xP At that camp me and a few friends climbed so high in a tree we could see the skyline it was friggen amazing. And we tried to look down to see the friends that were waiting below us but there were too many branches and we could only yell to eachother, or shake certain branches so they know where we are. It was amazing. I want to go find a tree that goes that high in my town, because the tree that i usually climb in my town is so small in comparison to the one at camp.. :c

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

My awesomest thing today was reading more Homestuck. I think I’m going to be addicted.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 July 2012 06:00 PM
af-fan - 22 July 2012 04:37 PM

That’s sorta like what my friend and I did a few days ago: We drank some coffee and were running around her house screaming and dancing and calling my other friend to scream at her XD
I was texting a person I really like until around 3:30, and this is a person who doesn’t usually stay up that late. And then I couldn’t sleep until around 6:30 becase I was so happy. We just had a really nice conversation, in a sorta weird way….

HAHA! amazing what coffee can do to a person. except me, im always very hiper-active for a person my age. like i will run and play tag with someone who would rather have a sun bath. really what do people like to have sunbaths for?! i’d rather swim and run on the beach.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww… well he must like you too XD. ADORABLE!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 22 July 2012 07:18 PM

Yesterday I got back from camp, and that was awesome. So that was the awesomest thing that happened yesterday xP At that camp me and a few friends climbed so high in a tree we could see the skyline it was friggen amazing. And we tried to look down to see the friends that were waiting below us but there were too many branches and we could only yell to eachother, or shake certain branches so they know where we are. It was amazing. I want to go find a tree that goes that high in my town, because the tree that i usually climb in my town is so small in comparison to the one at camp.. :c

i just came back from girl scouts . we went to a camp twice a few weeks ago and climbed a tree that had a treehouse perched on it. one step on it and we would have fallen into the river -.- too bad we didnt step i was in the mood for a swim -.-

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Aww, LMF you brought the topic back…. >.< you made my day awesome! Also I moved back into my old house where I used to live :D. (I do miss my friends back where I used to live, I still have friends here…..and you guys too ^.^)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:22 PM

Aww, LMF you brought the topic back…. >.< you made my day awesome!

How could I not bring it back, it’s awesome!

My awesomest thing today was that I woke up and played my DS. It’s the second best way to start off the day! (The top way is to listen to Love Today. Well, listening to anything by Mika makes the day better.)

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Today my sister said: “Imagine if Artemis Fowl went to Hogwarts? We would all die!!!!!!”
That made my day! XD

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I just spent the last two weeks in Seattle with my relatives. Had great fun. We went to the Scottish Highland Games. Had a lot of different things Scottish. Dogs, kilts, bagpipes, dancing, kilts, food, sports, kilts. It was awesome. I listened to different groups (with at least a dozen people each) play songs on bagpipes and drums. One times they all played at the same time. It was super loud and looked like they were a small army. I had a nice big huckleberry ice cream cone while listening to the bagpipes.