Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Does the ending of The Last Guardian make anyone else want Colfer to pull a Percy Jackson?

Poll: If this series is made, who would you want to return from the Artemis Fowl Series?
Total Votes: 2
Artemis Fowl the First
Artemis Fowl the Second
Holly Short
Foaly/Caballline/Mayne
Mulch Diggums
Trouble Kelp
Oro. (I know this would go against canon, but Colfer could think of something)
Minerva
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-09-09

PM

Eoin Colfer has said in multiple interviews that if given enough intrest, he might do something more with the Artemis Fowl universe..like Roirdan did with Percy Jackson and the Heros of Olympus. From what I saw of the Last Guardian, Myles and Beckett can clearly pull a storyline on their own, and from the way things are shaping up, Trouble Kelp, Gruff, and Mulch will probably make an appearance. Personally, I love the idea and hope that if he wants to make it, I would be all for it. Understandably, he will probably want to wait and write his WARP series, and those rumored sequels to The Supernaturalist and Plugged, but after that….What do you think?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I cant live without Arty!

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-09-22

PM

I would cast a vote, but there is no “all above” button. I think that all of the characters should come back, except Orion, at a gradual rate.

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

i just don’t understand the question asked for the vote. Give me about three weeks and it might dawn on me, but right now my mind is all over the place. But good book, and yes all the characters are great!