Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Fanboy

Poll: What have u got for the next book?
Total Votes: 1
Troll uprising?
Human military force discovers chute?
RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Your acting like know it all jerks, just like my ‘friends’ at school that say stuff bad about me if I try to talk about my favorite book
;-(

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

And under your name…it says newbie

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Farengar - 28 September 2012 10:45 AM
Spartacus - 28 September 2012 06:07 AM

It’s called ‘fanboy’ for a reason, my Internet was acting up so I put the first one in an older message but then I tried to send another but it didn’t say the same thing so it’s not double post, and don’t talk random crap I made this topic to talk about the books…...and no I don’t think farenger was making any sense and I choose to ignore his advise….(it says he’s a newbie)

Umm, Spartacus, ask any of the people from the old forums, I’m not a newbie to these forums. Unless you want to get the Almighty BanHammer, I suggest you cool off your act and follow the rules. Also in the posts before, you did worse than Double post, you Triple posted.[/quote
Don’t worry about me and if I get banned? So what I’ll just try to talk to colfer and tell him what I think about his books

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Spartacus - 28 September 2012 01:13 PM

Your acting like know it all jerks, just like my ‘friends’ at school that say stuff bad about me if I try to talk about my favorite book
;-(

Spartacus, everybody on this forum is here because they have an interest in Eoin’s books. I understand that you are enthusiastic and that’s great. But you still need to stick to the rules and basic etiquette. The rules are not there to spoil your fun they are to ensure that everybody gets a chance to speak their mind but in a way that is respectful of others.

Please do not double post or resort to name calling. Thank you.

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

What’s your favorite Artemis fowl book?

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Spartacus - 28 September 2012 02:25 PM

What’s your favorite Artemis fowl book?

Well that’s a bit off-topic but I’ll let it slide.

My favourite will always be the first Artemis book.

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Same here, number 1 is the best for more action, plus the caries get pwned at their own game, lol

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

I meant fairies

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Eternity code is cool, and foaly already talk to me about the same topic

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Just drop it ok?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

THIS DRIVING ME MAD! Okay, I don’t mean to be so upset. I’ll try to explain it better this time because I know I can be confusing and I know you’re not trying to break any rules, you’re just confused and I can fix that so I will:
First of all, no, Farengar is not a newbie, he was a member of the old site. By that I mean that a few months ago everything got reset. For example, I had over 2,000 posts and was a hero member (and had a radiculous amount of online time logged [something like eighty-two days in the two or three years I’ve been a member]), and now, well, I still have an unnecessary amount of posts, but you get the point. Lots of us are members that have been here long amounts of time, but because the site was cleaned everything got erased and we get to start all clean and fresh.
Next, double posting means posting twice in a row with no break from another member, it doesn’t mean just posting the same thing twice. It’s not allowed.
Third, as has been said before, this is the introduction area of the site, there are other places dedicated soley to the purpose of discussing Arty.
Fourth, and this is really, really important: We will NOT disrespect anyone in ECtopia, and we will follow the rules. We will listen to others when they are trying to help us, and we will be happy and get along and not make LMF upset because she really does care about everyone here and doesn’t want anyone to feel hurt! Understood? And if not then I could always get Steffy to come explain it again (well, I mean, I’d have to wait until she’s online again obviously).
Now that that’s taken care of, let’s just be happy.

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Drop the subject, are u trying to stretch out arguments?

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

I was trying to change the subject by bringing up the question what’s your favorite book

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

You guys take forums too seriously, no ones insulting u and u get on the defensive, I tried to do this by talking about the book on the first post on fanboy and now you make it sound like I’m stupid, you said no disrespect right? U disrespect me by drawing out this argument. My dad has a saying for this’ quit beating a dead horse

RankRank

Joined 2012-09-17

PM

Fourth, and this is really, really important: We will NOT disrespect anyone in ECtopia, and we will follow the rules. We will listen to others when they are trying to help us, and we will be happy and get along and not make LMF upset because she really does care about everyone here and doesn’t want anyone to feel hurt!