Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Aspiring Authors Unite: AAU

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Not to be confused with the “Association of American Universities.”
Are you an aspiring author?
Would you like assistance on the path to published noveldom?
Perhaps a place to discuss and unload your frustrations (follow ze’ rules) with writing?
Find solutions?
Congratulations, you’ve found all the above… except for the first. We’re not the “Association of American Universities,” for the final time.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Farengar - 12 September 2012 01:10 AM

Im working on writing a novel about a drow, human, and a dwarven mage. The drow and human can turn into dragons at will, but if they stay as dragons for extended periods of time, they cannot change back. They are currently on an adventure to acquire the secret to turning in and out of dragon form. Like it?

Sure, but what about an antagonizing force?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Farengar - 12 September 2012 01:18 AM

like what do you have in mind?

That’s up to the writer to decide. If you asking for clarification, I meant a villain or something of the sort.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Farengar - 12 September 2012 01:22 AM

i know what you meant, but i cant decide what to put as the antagonist… do you want to read what I’ve got down so far?

Apparently my post never got through. Or I forgot to post it. Hmm… anyways, it’s up to you. I could read some of it, but I wouldn’t advise posting a manuscript online.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Sorta. I like to write but don’t find myself good enough (self esteem issues. i know)