Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Blergh blergh blergh (Hello, My Name is Plyrx)

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

blergh blergh blergh (hello i’m Plyrx)
blergh blergh blergh blergh (I transferred here from the old site at LMF’s request)
blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh (i’m really exhausted and don’t feel like being articulate)
blergh blergh blergh blergh (and people know me already anyway)
blergh blergh blergh (so i will give you the abridged version)
blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh.
That will be all.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back buddy!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Plyrx - 25 August 2012 03:39 AM

blergh blergh blergh blergh (I transferred here from the old site at LMF’s request)
blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh (i’m really exhausted and don’t feel like being articulate)
blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh blergh.
That will be all.

Dare you to say that all again three times fast!~
Welcome back!
o.o? *not sure what else to say*

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back, little one! You’ve been fairly out of contact, I had to email you. And usually I’m too lazy for that kind of stuff.
Nice to have you around again!

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Plyrx - 25 August 2012 03:39 AM

That will be all.

Well you know what they say - “If you can’t say anything nice then don’t say anything at all”. No more nonsense posts please!

And welcome back!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

PLYRXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX HI~! Sorry, this seems to be under the category of a nonsense post, but welcome back! ^.^ We missed you!