Welcome guest, please Login or Register

POLL- Will you go see movie in theaters?

Poll: Will you go to the Theater to see the movie(s)?
Total Votes: 16
Yes I will go to a midnight showing!!
No, i will wait till it comes out on dvd.
I might go, it depends.
No i do not want to see the movie!! End of story!!
Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Will you go?

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Of course I’ll go.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Darn it, I take back my vote. I meant to click “I might go, it depends”. I don’t want the movie to ruin what I already imagine when I read the books. But if it turns out to be really good, then I might watch it.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Obviously I’ll go, and then rest of you should too!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i dunno. it will totally RUIN my view of the book. but then again… i’d like to see it. i only saw a picture of butler fighting a troll on the net coming from the GNs, and i nearly cried cuz:
1- the troll looked nothing like i expected it to.
2-butler looked nothing like i thought he would
3-the hallway had a whooole different image than the one in my head!

i just saw a picture, imagine if i saw the movie. and plus, i heard that they were gonna change the ending :(

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-16

PM

I don’t really think so because half the fun of reading books is imagining the characters and events. Watching the movie will just ruin that.

Rank

Joined 2012-10-16

PM

I once read the whole Percy Jackson series (awesome series by the way) and then I watched the movie and it was nothing I expected it to be. The characters looked completely different and some pretty important characters were even cut out!  But I might still see the Artemis Fowl movie because if it’s anything like the book, I know it’s going to be awesome.

Rank

Joined 2012-10-16

PM

Duh. Ill go.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

The moment we hear about a possibility of an ‘Artemis Fowl’ movie franchise, the first thing I will do is buy an EMPIRE magazine and see what they have to say. You know, if that magazine says a movie is bad… then it’s BAD!!! End of story! If it gives the movie a 4 out of 5 stars, or even a 5 out of 5 stars, then only I will watch it.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

BulletProof - 08 December 2012 02:18 PM

The moment we hear about a possibility of an ‘Artemis Fowl’ movie franchise, the first thing I will do is buy an EMPIRE magazine and see what they have to say. You know, if that magazine says a movie is bad… then it’s BAD!!! End of story! If it gives the movie a 4 out of 5 stars, or even a 5 out of 5 stars, then only I will watch it.

whenever that happens and you buy an empire magazine, tell me what it says raspberry i’ll do the same.
Although i think i will go for the popcorn and coke raspberry