Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Character Songs?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

So, any songs that describe the characters?
(Credit goes to ShapeShifter89 for making the topic in the other site. I think someone also made it before her, but I couldn’t find it.)
Every time I hear “Mastermind” by MSI I think of Artemis, but I think it might be a bit violent for him (and don’t look it up unless you’re over the age of 13). Actually, it might work better for Opal….

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-13

PM

high way to hell by ACDC
would be perfect if they made a movie and Butler just was walking away from a fight and then when they slam the chorus the building he was just in blows up
Ps when i wrote this i did not have a particular scene in my head because i can not remember any

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Capt.H.Short - 14 July 2012 11:15 AM

high way to hell by ACDC
would be perfect if they made a movie and Butler just was walking away from a fight and then when they slam the chorus the building he was just in blows up
Ps when i wrote this i did not have a particular scene in my head because i can not remember any

building blowing up, i dont think there is. but… ummmph. ill think about it i brb

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

If you think about it, Highway to Hell would also work for Artemis. Because pretty much all of his plans create a hell sooner or later. But Butler is always involved so…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Holly808 - 25 July 2012 10:15 PM

If you think about it, Highway to Hell would also work for Artemis. Because pretty much all of his plans create a hell sooner or later. But Butler is always involved so…

HAHAHAHA! XD XD XD XD.
yup true
butler is involved but its all artemis’s idea. without artemis there would be no “KABOOM” !

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-13

PM

spoiler alert if u have not finished the final Artemis fowl then stop reading

set fire to the rain by Adele
in the last book when holly and butler are running to Artemis right before he died it would be perfect this song describes Artemis and Holly"s relashionship to a T if u sit there and listen to the lyrics they relate to alot of the books!

just listen to the song and think about the lyrics and if your lost then i could type alot of the relations