Welcome guest, please Login or Register

The Lunchroom: School Discussions

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 February 2013 02:48 AM

Am I the only one here who still has a nonexistant social life? O__O
But its weird.. I realize I’ve never ACTUALLY asked if someone wants to come over my house.. but I get asked relatively often. My friend, he scavenged the school for my binder today and found it for me [super nice] made me promise to let him come over for all the trouble I made him go through to get my binder.. xD
And I was like “You couldda just asked.. ._.”

I still don’t have a social life, too. :D
And I do the same thing, just nobody actually wants to come to my house…

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 03 February 2013 12:37 AM

Yeah suure Biscuit. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. raspberry

My parents are super nice and encourage me [to the point of it being extremely irksome] to have a social life. My mom even comes to pick me up from school 30 minutes late hoping I’ll make plans in that time. >.< But yeah, they keep telling me I should throw a party. C’ept I got no one to invite.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 03 February 2013 12:45 AM

Yeah suure Biscuit. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. raspberry

My parents are super nice and encourage me [to the point of it being extremely irksome] to have a social life. My mom even comes to pick me up from school 30 minutes late hoping I’ll make plans in that time. >.< But yeah, they keep telling me I should throw a party. C’ept I got no one to invite.

1. Wait, is it actually hard to believe I don’t have a social life? Woah.
2. I threw a party once. It hit somebody and they had to go to the hospital. [/badpun]

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

1. Wait, is it actually hard to believe I don’t have a social life? Woah.
2. I threw a party once. It hit somebody and they had to go to the hospital. [/badpun]

1.Yes. I find that quite hard to believe. People like you always say they don’t have social lives while they prance around like a social butterfly >_>
2. I feel so blonde. I read that and I was like ‘huh?’ then I understood xD I’m using that someday ._.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 03 February 2013 03:57 AM

1.Yes. I find that quite hard to believe. People like you always say they don’t have social lives while they prance around like a social butterfly >_>
2. I feel so blonde. I read that and I was like ‘huh?’ then I understood xD I’m using that someday ._.

1. I can assure you that I have not taken part in any such prancing. I’m extremely shy irl. :/
2. Mhm, and when people ask me ‘What’s up?’ I say ‘A direction’.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 03 February 2013 10:53 PM

1. I can assure you that I have not taken part in any such prancing. I’m extremely shy irl. :/
2. Mhm, and when people ask me ‘What’s up?’ I say ‘A direction’.

1. Awz I’m shy too so ^-^ I honestly think that the people who I am typically friends with just don’t exist at my school. Cause when I went to music camp I was such a social buttafly! I only noticed this when I took a nap and when I came back everyone was like freaking out like ‘I heard you passed out!’ or ‘I heard you fainted!’ lol it was quite amusing
2. Most people I know say ‘the sky’ or ‘my ceiling’. Occasionally I’ll say ‘fluorescent lighting’ but usually I don’t say things like that xD

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Everyone keeping busy with school? Or simply captivated by abounding social lives? raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 22 March 2013 04:55 AM

Everyone keeping busy with school? Or simply captivated by abounding social lives? raspberry

School is no fun, social life keeps me entertained XD Well, my “social life” is mostly volunteer work….But as for school, I attempted to do French homework today, And then realized that I have no idea what any of it means. Haha, I’m screwed.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 March 2013 05:38 AM
David Auteur - 22 March 2013 04:55 AM

School is no fun, social life keeps me entertained XD Well, my “social life” is mostly volunteer work….But as for school, I attempted to do French homework today, And then realized that I have no idea what any of it means. Haha, I’m screwed.

Volunteer work - nice! French homework eh? I’ve been taking French as well. Need any help? raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 22 March 2013 06:36 AM

I’ve been taking French as well. Need any help? raspberry

Yes, yes I do. I’ll try to remember to ask you the next time I’m going to have a French class (I only have it on B days, and I only ever do my homework the night before it’s do XD)

So I’m in on level world history, and I should probably be in honours but it sounded like too much work so I didn’t do it, and today the teacher asked me to define one of our vocab words and I was about halfway through a not so great definition of it when I needed to stop to think how to better define it, and all of a sudden the teacher was saying that I did a great job and a couple kids said “wow, how did she know that?” and it made me sad for my generation XD I didn’t even explain the main point of the word! It was pretty depressing. The word was “Battle of the Bulge” and I basically just said it was a battle in World War II, and seeing as we took a whole page of notes on it I shouldn’t have even gotten credit for that explanation.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 March 2013 11:15 PM
David Auteur - 22 March 2013 06:36 AM

I’ve been taking French as well. Need any help? raspberry

Yes, yes I do. I’ll try to remember to ask you the next time I’m going to have a French class (I only have it on B days, and I only ever do my homework the night before it’s do XD)

So I’m in on level world history, and I should probably be in honours but it sounded like too much work so I didn’t do it, and today the teacher asked me to define one of our vocab words and I was about halfway through a not so great definition of it when I needed to stop to think how to better define it, and all of a sudden the teacher was saying that I did a great job and a couple kids said “wow, how did she know that?” and it made me sad for my generation XD I didn’t even explain the main point of the word! It was pretty depressing. The word was “Battle of the Bulge” and I basically just said it was a battle in World War II, and seeing as we took a whole page of notes on it I shouldn’t have even gotten credit for that explanation.

Well then, I’m at your service en Fran├žais... for b-days. raspberry

It seems a sad generation indeed, sometimes. I’m sent award certificates each quarter, informing me that less than 15% of our school’s student body meets such “high quality standards.” Yet the standards aren’t even that high… unless you’re taking some advanced math or science course that one could hardly ever hope to pass with flying colors. -_-’

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I am going to post here! Even if it has been since a long time since the last post in this topic!
But yeah, I mentioned here somewhere that I was hoping to attend college courses as a junior in high school, and now that I am a junior I am, in fact, in that college program. It’s pretty cool, I get to choose my schedule and college students are very different from high school students. (Plus I really didn’t like my high school soo….XD)
Right now I’m in an online History of Rock and Roll course, and am at this moment reading about The Beatles and The Rolling Stones X) It’s awesome!!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I may as well post too.

I’m finally a sophomore in high school with a bunch of people I greatly dislike. I’m in all advanced classes plus Spanish, JROTC (Junior Reserves Officer Training Corps- if you don’t know what that is it is a military sciences based class that teaches military values as well as good citizenship and develops better leadership skills), and a Digital Media class. Unfortunately I really don’t like too many of my classes… or just when I have it other than JROTC.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl: hey, that’s great! smile Congrats.
stefanlover12: Aw, that’s too bad. I took a Digital Media class too (for two days, methinks)... and then promptly dropped it.