Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Dreams

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

We used to have such topic last time I checked. raspberry
So guys have you seen any nightmares recently?

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

youthfull - 14 August 2012 08:34 PM

So guys have you seen any nightmares recently?

Super-luckily not! The thing about my dreams is that if I have a good dream, then I probably forget it by the time I wake up. But if I have a nightmare I either wake up instantly and think for the next 5 to 10 minutes what would’ve happened next if I wasn’t to wake up, or I remember it if I wake up in the morning feeling like I experienced the nightmare just a few seconds before I woke up. It’s weird. I sometimes have awesome dreams like I go to a concert or something though. Sometimes those “awesome” dreams actually turn out to be super annoying. For example a couple of weeks ago I dreamt that I was going to the store to get Green Day’s new album (it was Uno!, coming out September 25th if you’re wondering). Everything was fine, I was happy, until I actually found it in the store. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it, and then… Then… It disappeared. I already had it in my hands, but the next thing I knew, the CD was gone… :’( Then I woke up and was so annoyed!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, a week or so ago, during a dream, I saw Cookie Monster walking down the street. I thought to myself, ” There is pretty much a 0% chance Cookie Monster would be walking by our house. This has to be a dream!” But no, I didn’t become lucid, because when I looked back at Cookie Monster, it turned out he was really Elmo and apparently there is a greater than 0% chance Elmo can walk down my street. Ah…

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

I don’t really have nightmares anymore, just weird dreams.

Last night, I had a dream that I was left on an island that was inhabited by strange people. I was picking them off with a sniper rifle. I have no idea why o.O

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i dreamed the other day that my friend was reading one of her writings to me (you see, she’s a poet and i love it when she reads her work to me) it had something to do with eyes and from what i could remember it was amazingly… WOW!
so i asked her about it, and she said she didn’t write anything about eyes. so i wrote what i said she said in my dream in my writing and got B++!