Welcome guest, please Login or Register

A.F. 2009-To our newcomers Welcome! To our old hands—welcome back!

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Howdy everyone just wanted to take a minute to say Hi to Y’all
I realized I have been a member on here forever (Since 2007 or 08?)  and never properly introduced myself. Some of the older members might remember me.
Things about me:
I am from Ohio and am probably the one of the oldest Members on here. Besides obviously being a Big AF fan, I am also a GIANT Harry Potter Nerd. I love the TV series Firefly (Curses to Fox for Screwing it up) as well as documentary tv show Deadliest catch among many others. I work in theater.

-To our newcomers Welcome! To our old hands—welcome back! There is a time for speech-making, and this is not it. Tuck in!-

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:27 PM

There is a time for speech-making, and this is not it. Tuck in!-

That’s meeeeeeaaaaaaan. Hahah *hug* Thought you had lost your way here. Got so sad. =(

Come one, have some ca├žarola. I promiss it is good. My grandma made some yesterday *-*

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:36 PM

There is a time for speech-making, and this is not it. Tuck in!-

That’s meeeeeeaaaaaaan. Hahah *hug* Thought you had lost your way here. Got so sad. =(

Come one, have some ca├žarola. I promiss it is good. My grandma made some yesterday *-*

I want some. Must be so delicious.

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:40 PM

I want some. Must be so delicious.

It is =) *taking one*
Not a good thing to eat at night, though. Too heavy. =p

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back on, its good to have you back!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

[quote author=“A.F.2009” date=16262736272]There is a time for speech-making, and this is not it.

It IS time for The Speech, though, for 2 reasons: the person who says it (me) is in a different time zone, and thus it’s very early for me, and the second reason is because IT’S ALWAYS TIME FOR THE SPEECH! So here ya go, even though you already know all this, it’s still an introduction topic, and an intro topic without The Speech is just sad, so here: So, everybody here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy, then you’ll become crazzier.
And good night, seeing as you seem to have gone to bed! Well I guess I should say “good morning” since that’ll be when you read this unless you’re as connected to the Internet as I am and get dreams when something happens in your Internet world….It’s just because I know the pattern of when people email me or are online or whatever. It’s pretty pathetic.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

I am also a GIANT Harry Potter Nerd.

Glad to find some Potterheads on here too! I also love Harry!

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ArtemisPotter21 - 12 August 2012 12:31 PM

You are a fan of the books or movies or both?

Littlems.fowl - yeah right now i dont have internet at home so i have to drive down to coffee shop to get online :(. its not fun and means i dont get to be on internet too long.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

A.F.2009 - 15 August 2012 02:18 AM
ArtemisPotter21 - 12 August 2012 12:31 PM

You are a fan of the books or movies or both?

I think the movies are missing too much of the great moments of the books, like for example the Half-Blood Prince movie missed almost all of the battle at the end, and that was one of my favourite moments of the series. It also missed Dumbledore’s funeral. And when Harry and Ginny kissed, I preferred it way more in the book when Harry entered the Gryffindor room thing, and then Ginny just ran straight at him. I love the movies, but the books even more. So i’m basically a fan of the books, but I love the movies too.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

-To our newcomers Welcome! To our old hands—welcome back! There is a time for speech-making, and this is not it. Tuck in!-

I am very surprised I noticed that that was a reference to Harry Potter. From Dumbledore’s welcome speech in Book One, right? Or was it Four…? I think it’s One. *crosses fingers*

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ArtemisPotter- Just Had to Ask because a lot of people say they are Harry Potter Fans but they have only seen the movies. Love the movies but the books are better.

Yes Bubbles it is. I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that or not. smile