Welcome guest, please Login or Register

BACK IN A DIFFERENT FORM :P

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

It’s IBM161 again ^.^ just in a different username because I apparently forgot the password to that account and my email account got shut down after not using it for a while ~_~ ’

But anyhoo! So much has changed and I’m sorry for leaving this place before (there was just sooo much going on). . . It’s been so long >_<

And I’m trying to change my screen name but it won’t let me *sigh* I feel lost…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hey! Welcome back! The Speech: So, everyone here’s crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier. But you already knew that.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

XZero - 10 August 2012 01:04 PM

It’s IBM161 again ^.^ just in a different username because I apparently forgot the password to that account and my email account got shut down after not using it for a while ~_~ ’

But anyhoo! So much has changed and I’m sorry for leaving this place before (there was just sooo much going on). . . It’s been so long >_<

And I’m trying to change my screen name but it won’t let me *sigh* I feel lost…

O.O You left us alone for so long! Q.Q I’ll go and try to find your scythe. I hope it didn’t get rusted. TT.TT

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back! We missed you!

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

littlems.fowl - 10 August 2012 05:02 PM

Hey! Welcome back! The Speech: So, everyone here’s crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier. But you already knew that.

And I went so crazy, I needed to get off for a while. . .
I’m sorry that I left because my paranoia guys :( But we’re all good now. ^o^

And Bubbles. I shall give up my scythe for something more modern. . . O.O A REVOLVER.

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Late-welcome back =)
Just to make it clear, now you’ve got 2 accounts, right? =p

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

DELAYED WELCOME BACK! This was quite some time ago. But hey IBM! :D