Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Hey, i’m new!

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Hey, i’m new to these forums so I thought i’d stop by and say hello! I’m an Artemis Fowl fan for 4 years, I think. I read all of the books except for The Atlantis Complex and The Last Guardian. I didn’t read TAC for some unknown reason, and I didn’t read TLG because I promised myself I wouldn’t pick it up before I finished TAC. I also read The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer. Apart from Artemis Fowl i’m a fan of Harry Potter (as you might already know thanks to my username) and I love music. A few of my favourite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, Papa Roach, Blink-182, Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Simple Plan, and the list goes on forever. So yeah, I really look forward to meeting all of you!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

You great music taste. Thought I should tell you that.
So my name’s LMF/Ryanne/Rye, whatever works for you. I also respond to “Most Awesomest Ruler.” So, The Speech: Everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy, then you’ll become crazzier.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome to the forums! I must agree with LMF you have really good taste in music. You can call me SL or SL12 or Steffy or Steph-chan or if you can come up with another nickname for me from my username feel free to use that as well. I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Rank

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Hey, thanks for all the replies!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ArtemisPotter21 - 10 August 2012 06:18 PM

Hey, thanks for all the replies!

You’re welcome, kiddo! So, what’s the story behind the “21” at the end of your username? Favourite number? We’re you born in 1921 or 2021? Are you 21? Do you have 21 cats?

Rank

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

I just thought of the song 21 Guns by Green Day when creating my username and thought “maybe I would put it in my username…” so it’s actually pretty random, haha.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ArtemisPotter21 - 10 August 2012 09:42 PM

I just thought of the song 21 Guns by Green Day when creating my username and thought “maybe I would put it in my username…” so it’s actually pretty random, haha.

Your awesomeness levels have increased!

Rank

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Hah, glad to hear that.

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Srry I’m late. Welcome to EC! :D
*displays a tray of cookies * Make yourself at home!

Rank

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

youthfull - 11 August 2012 03:34 PM

Srry I’m late. Welcome to EC! :D
*displays a tray of cookies * Make yourself at home!

Thanks so much! *Happily eats cookies*