Welcome guest, please Login or Register

/amanda. back and lost!

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hi!
Hum. I guess I need introduction, been here a long time ago. Probably just a few people remember me.

Let me see… I’m brazilian. I’m a girl (obvioulsy), love lasagna, ice cream, chocolate, pitaias(that’s a brazilian fruit), Eoin Volfer (obviously), Carlos Ruiz Zafón, Malorie Blackman. About my poor English… I’m sorry, I’m distracted and tend to say somethings stupid, because I’m usually kinda lost and it’s not my mother language. Though I promiss I’ll do everything I can, not to make any killing mistake *-*

Anyway, hope we can have fun again!
And I’m dying for the last book to come to Brazil O.O

Brigadeiros for everyone!

P.S. Can anyone help me find A.F.2008? I lost him! =p

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

IM HERE IM HERE!!!!
But It wont let me PM you.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

HELLOW! welcome to the site!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hey! Sorry I’m late, life has been INSANE! But isn’t it for everyone?
So, I’d say The Speech, but seeing as you’ve been a member longer than me I suspect you know it very well XD Doesn’t matter, saying it anyways: So everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier. But you already knew all that. I just needed to say it.
So welcome back to our nest of crazy happiness!

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hahahah, hi =) Glad you’re here, A.F.2009, missed you =(
We have to find a way of comunicating. I still don’t have Facebook, though.

af-fan! Thanks for the welcome, hope we can be friends soon!

littlems.fowl, not late at all!
And I guess The Speach was introduced after I got here the first time. This is actually the first time someone gave it to me. So, I’m really touched, thank you *-* You’re really sweet.
Oh! Also, even though I’ve been here for long, you’re here more often, so, this is your home more than mine, so I’m even more thankful for the welcome =)

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Do you have email?
Have you had the chance to read the last book yet?

I guess I should introduce myself on here. hrm.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:10 PM

Do you have email?
Have you had the chance to read the last book yet?

I guess I should introduce myself on here. hrm.

I do =)

Haven’t read it yet =( Las year of High School is KILLING me. And, besides, my English is terrible, I’d better wait for it to be released in portuguese. Though it hurts me to read things translated =p

Yeah, you should probably do that. Then I’ll be officially allowed to hug you welcome =)

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Okay got it . Just sent you an email.

How long does it take for translation to come out?

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:34 PM

Thanks =)

It depends. When a Zafón book comes out, in some weeks it is here, in portuguese. But EC’s books usually take some months. TAC took four. I read in English, wouldn’t wait so long. I have to re-read it in portuguese still =p

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:42 PM
A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:34 PM

Thanks =)

It depends. When a Zafón book comes out, in some weeks it is here, in portuguese. But EC’s books usually take some months. TAC took four. I read in English, wouldn’t wait so long. I have to re-read it in portuguese still =p

Well on the bright side atleast you know they are not rushing through and messing up the translation. There is a big uproar about J.K Rowlings new book, countries( the ones who dont get it early), are worried they will have to rush translations.