Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Ever heard of Austria ? :)

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Hello smile

My Name is Sonja and I’m from the beautiful country Austria! i finally had the time to get an account, so here I am and I’m very excited.
I’ve just finished Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian, which means I’m still collapsing into tears now and then… My favourite Book by Eoin is “Airman” though.

Anybody else from Austria here? Where are you all from?
I’ve once been in Dublin already and i would love to go back!  Anything you want to ask me?

I would like to know, does anyone of you have any tattoos? I’m a fan..

Hope to have lots of nice chats and discussions with you all!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome to the forum! A few of us on here are in America (not sure who all is… I know 3 for sure). Have fun with your time here!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 30 July 2012 06:36 PM

A few of us on here are in America (not sure who all is… I know 3 for sure).

Are you counting Bubblez? Beause she’s from America, too. And FF4. And Plyrx. And Shapeshifter.

Welcome newbie! I don’t think most of us are old enough to get tattoos (possibly David).
Anywho, here’s The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Oh, is that so?  I’m crazy already, so no wonders there -  and I’m 23, does that make me special? All so young around here?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

At most I think the youngest person on here is around 12 or 13…  Most of us are 14 or older though

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

BirgS - 30 July 2012 12:31 PM

Hello smile

I’ve just finished Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian, which means I’m still collapsing into tears now and then… My favourite Book by Eoin is “Airman” though.

Hope to have lots of nice chats and discussions with you all!

hi! af-fan here! ( girl by the way, first impression is that im a boy i know -.-)
I KNOW RIGHT! the ending is sooooo saaad -.- airman is that nice? have you read the supernaturalist? i havnt read airman but i’m gonna soon ( 20 august, not allowed to read until then… torture!!)
nope no tatoos, too young (15) and i dont intend to get any in the future ( not that i dont like them or im chicken, actually i like them alot. but parents… you know the rest -.-)
hmmm… im a US citizen but living over seas, your lucky to have visited dublin. if i ever go there and i know eoins address, someone is gonna have to super glue to to a chair, i might just walk to his house -.-
anyway i talk to much!
welcome to the site.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

thank you all so much for the warm welcome smile

Yes, Airman is amazing, i really like it, it’s my favourite book (well, one of my favourites)
I’ve read everything Eoin has published (save for the stuff for small children, which i CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE…) even his short stories..

yes, Dublin is wonderful, you should really go see it someday smile

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BirgS - 30 July 2012 12:31 PM

Hello smile

My Name is Sonja and I’m from the beautiful country Austria!

I have a friend who’s in your country now! There is an important boat competition in the capital, right?
It seems a really beautiful country indeed =)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BirgS - 31 July 2012 01:41 PM

(save for the stuff for small children, which I CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE…)

The Legend of…. ones? I don’t think they’re for sale anywhere (save Amazon), but I found them at a library in a matter of months (not very long seeing as I spent two years searching for a Millenium cd [and when I found it the whole store got to know XD]). It was the Benny and…. two that I couldn’t find.

Rank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Yes, the Legend ones, maybe I’ll look in amazon!
In Austria a few of the Benny ones are still on sale, they are quite good i liked them! smile

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Hey, I’ve often been in Austria in Winter, it’s my favourite place to go skiing, you see. I am probably the only one from that country here, but I’m from Poland. And no, I don’t have any tatoos. I’m too young anyway, haha. Anyway, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time with us and have fun!

(Also, one question. Is there any chance you like Harry Potter?)