Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Back and better than ever! WANNA TRUFFLE???!?!?!?!

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

*retracts hand back* Sorry…kind of an impulse to give truffles out… Hey gang! So nice to see you again raspberry. If you don’t know me, I’m Shapeshifter89 or SS for short :D

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:17 PM

*retracts hand back* Sorry…kind of an impulse to give truffles out… Hey gang! So nice to see you again raspberry. If you don’t know me, I’m Shapeshifter89 or SS for short :D

D= You’re gone for months and now you come back?! Of course we’d still welcome you! ^.^ How’s your life been without us?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

hello. i am-was ^_^ .  af-fan. dont have an abbreviation yet, cant find one. raspberry
nice to meet u SS

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back!!!! So, let’s say The Speech again! (Round 2!): So, everyone here is crazy, and, if you’re a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy then you’ll become crazzier. Yay!

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 30 July 2012 03:18 AM
Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:17 PM

D= You’re gone for months and now you come back?! Of course we’d still welcome you! ^.^ How’s your life been without us?

My life has been TERRIBLE! Not really, but it sometimes gets empty when the void isn’t filled…..