juliet
yourself XD
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

so. thought that i HAD to do this for several reasons:
1- bored
2- just thought i should :D i mean Artemis has got to find someone at some point, so who better to ask than his fans who are just looking out for him?
so really do i need to explain? unless u didnt get the abbreviations then yeah. so here i go:
holly+ arty or arty + minerva?
holly + trouble kelp a good idea?

honestly, i dont know about arty.i mean minerva and him are such a good match! they understand each other 100%! the joke, cute! but holly… they held hands in their underwear for cyring out loud! so yeah im sorta going to option 1.
as for holly. if she is gonna be with arty no need for trouble! but if not, she could marry a swear toad but not trouble! my opinion. what was written in the books about the first two dates were really funny, but embarrassing to holly of course. so nah!  XD

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I would have to say Artemis with Minerva.

1. They are both human
2. They are around the same age
3. She is the only one who can understand what he says
4. You can already tell they like eachother
5. Artemis is not Juliet’s type
6. Not me because I’m a boy

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ARTYxOPAL! Actually, I like to think of Arty as asexual. But someone made a joke about ArtemisxFoaly, and I thought it was so funny that I supported it for a long time. Maybe I still do. I dunno. I still think he should be asexual. But the tension….I was all for ArtyxJuliet the first time I read her name, and I still think they’d do okay-ish together. But I’m still convinced he should be asexual.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I never really put much thought into who should be with Artemis…. I would have to say Minerva because they can understand each other… Juliet would never be able to deal with Artemis so they could never be together really. I honestly would support Holly and Trouble though…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaw -.- i was going for arty holly. i mean they went on adventures together, soooo many. they complete each other. smile
i mean lets imagine it. artemis and minerva are in a house and they get attacked by zombies. whos gonna protect them? brains not gonna do it all. of course there’s butler but what if he went on a… not a vacation… i dunno a mission or something!
but if holly is there, then artemis gets a plan and holly springs into action smile . they really do fit.
anyway about holly and trouble. im thinking about it and its not a bad idea. put aside the last 2 dates they went on -.-. cuz really they suit each other.
but im still for arty holly!
@LMF: i dont get what you mean and thinking that i dont want to.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:34 AM

Well, I just think love is a weakness Artemis wouldn’t fall to. I’ve always liked the way he was in the first book best.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:48 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:34 AM

Well, I just think love is a weakness Artemis wouldn’t fall to. I’ve always liked the way he was in the first book best.

nah, in the first book he was just too cold. i like the way he was in the third and fourth most. not so cold hearted and not too soft.
though i also liked him in the last book! the way he… oh wait some of you haven’t read it, my bad wink

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

@af-fan You do have a point there… I just never thought too much into it….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

stefanlover12 - 01 August 2012 01:30 AM

@af-fan You do have a point there… I just never thought too much into it….

yeah well when you are 100% obsessed like me, then yeah you think about things like that alot XD

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

well It cant be Trouble, we Learn that in The Guardian.
we have not heard anything about minerva at all.
I think Holly is the best choice. She has made multiple comments about how Arty completes her etc. and she has certainly changed Arty.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 23 August 2012 12:36 AM

I think Holly is the best choice. She has made multiple comments about how Arty completes her etc. and she has certainly changed Arty.

But she’s an adult and he’s a kid….Why can’t guys and girls just be good friends without one of them being gay? Anyone care to explain this to me?

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 28 August 2012 12:01 AM
A.F.2009 - 23 August 2012 12:36 AM

But she’s an adult and he’s a kid….Why can’t guys and girls just be good friends without one of them being gay? Anyone care to explain this to me?

A. We dont exactly know how age from Fairy to Human works. and sometimes age does not matter.

B. Im not sure where the being gay question came from, there are plenty of guys and girls who are friends, but that has nothing to do with Artemis Fowl or relationships in Artemis Fowl.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 29 August 2012 01:30 AM

Im not sure where the being gay question came from, there are plenty of guys and girls who are friends, but that has nothing to do with Artemis Fowl or relationships in Artemis Fowl.

Because the main reason most people want HollyxArty (yeah, that order on purpose because he’s a child) is because “they’re just so close and such good friends.” And to that I say “so?” I mean, yes, they are very good friends, but that doesn’t mean they need to be in a relationship!

(And as to your argument that age doesn’t matter, it really does in this situation for two reasons. First of all, Holly sees Artemis as a child, which isn’t a good thing for relationships, trust me, I’ve been there. It gets real creepy real fast to be called “child” by a person you like and that you think might like you. Second, I think that, although too much control would possibly make him neglect his romantic interest, he still does need to feel that he has at least a little power. It’s just his nature. Holly, being older, would be the dominant personality. For once he would be the inexperienced one, and I don’t think starting something like that in a relationship setting would be nessicarily safe. Just sayin’.)

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-03-10

PM

Leabhar - 28 July 2012 07:08 PM

I would have to say Artemis with Minerva.

1. They are both human
2. They are around the same age
3. She is the only one who can understand what he says
4. You can already tell they like eachother
5. Artemis is not Juliet’s type
6. Not me because I’m a boy

hahaha, I love that “not me because Im a boy” it just makes me laugh

and I would choose Holly, cause she is just perfect for our dear Arty. I dont care they┬┤re from diffrent species, and I dont like Minerva, and I’ll never like her, because she’s just a girl who thinks that she know everything about the universe just because she’s a genious. I mean, Artemis Knew he were good at thinking, make plans and those kind of things, but Minerva thought that every one will obbey her cause she’s a genious