Welcome guest, please Login or Register

fan fic!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

omg omg omg! i was just on AFC and you wont believe what i saw. not telling what i saw it duh but omg omg omg!
never going on that site again! never ever ever. ( im going to cry, what i saw was horrible! ) i dont reccomend anyone to go check it out though, especially if your under… i dunno 18 i guess! not even 13 yr olds should see what i saw!
but i posted fan fic and i want to know whats gonnna happen to it :(

so now that im not going on that site anymore, i thought to put a new fan fic topic. for everyone as privileged as i am to know that that site is rlly dangerous (or unprevileged, dont want to see what i did really!)

p.s: i understand mods now and realize that their presence is a necessity. i am grateful to have mods on the site.
keep on going moderators you do an awesome job! <3

only write about arty or other eoin colfer characters here, there is another topic refine your writing where you can put your other stuff there. dave will help those who think that they arent as good as they should be he is really good! and i will try my best to help those who write about our precious AF and others.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

by me! tell me what you think!
Artemis must have thought that I’m an idiot. He never knew that i knew what he did, more or less. Of course there were gaps in my information, but if artemis said that something was true, then most or all of it was. And if Myles gave a long lecture with the help of his big brother of how and why something was true, leaving Beckett with crossed eyes. Then it would be declared a fact throughout the globe, period.
But this fact hadn’t been declared to the rest of the world for some reason. And me being part of the rest of the world, I shouldn’t have known. But at the same time, me being a Fowl I should have never been underestimated. My big brothers had yet to find out that my abilities were just as astounding as theirs, and maybe even more. I have acquired the five digit password of both Artemis’s and Myles passwords to their labs. Artemis’s pass code was fairly easy. Knowing about his past sickness and the fact that he created his password the day he turned fifteen, therefore sick at the time, I put: 51015. It worked. I also knew that Artemis would not leave Myles to do his beloved experiments in peace, so I hacked into his computer and there it was, Myles password.
I planted cameras in both of their labs and studies while both of them were in London watching a boring convention with Juliet their bodyguard. So I spied on them, with the least bit ofguilt, as Arty said that remorselessness runs in the fowl blood.
I learned things that I throughly believed; I learned the existence of creatures thought to be fairy tales. Fairies, trolls goblins dwarfs centaurs elves and pixies. They were all real. I caught Artemis talking into a ring without him even noticing I was witnessing the act. I realized that my brother was not delusional, but rather very sane and speaking into a means of communication with a fairy by the name of Holly, or Captain. I have also seen this fairy; she dropped in for a visit one day right under my nose. I saw a shimmer and knew what it meant, then darted to my office where I observed the formation of holly. She was vibrating violently at such a frequency that she became transparent. Fairy magic was the reason, I knew.
They talked in gnomish. I knew very well how to speak it. Artemis tutored his little brothers the language. They know everything about the fairies, being possessed by some previously. Artemis and the Holly always seemed to feud about what a bad idea it was not to mind wipe the twins just because Arty refused with the excuse that that might lower their IQ, and how “Trouble Kelp” was nothing but a git. Still the meetings always ended in cheerful conversations about “the good old days”.
So that was how I got to know about The People, every visit I learned something new.

That day I was walking in France near La Torre Eiffel with my mother. Two Angeline Fowls walking in the streets of Paris wearing fake fur, as Arty really hated it when we wore fur or skin, but he let fake fur slip through his fingers.
Mother entered a store, but I decided to stay outside as a heard a suspicious sound. I didn’t have a body guard yet, as no Butlers were available at the time, so mother was my body guard. Mother wasn’t as good as Domovoi Butler was in watching her principle. Sadly he had been deceased about two years before. It hurts us all to bring him up. Artemis bursts into tears surprisingly. Not in public though, he weeps silently in the privacy of his office; the thought to be privacy. Only then do I feel the least bit of guilt pinching my stomach, only then do I turn off the monitors. 
I entered an alley near the store, dirt floated through my nostrils and I could feel that feeling through my gut. My sixth sense was telling me something as butler had taught me during our combat training sessions before he passed. I was very well in combat, being taught by the great Domovoi Butler and inheriting both Arty and Myles brains and Becketts physique. I heard the words my ears were searching for. I listened carefully and swallowed a gasp: gnomish. And what they were saying was something that sent my brain overdrive. “ We must find Artemis Fowl, I have information that his family is here, maybe we can get information from them of where Artemis is at the moment. We should be able to, for sure”
“Arty.” I sighed. A big mistake.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

1. Maybe this should be under “General Discussion.”
2. I skimmed it. Ya might want to make your Mary-Sue less of a self insert. Or the other way around. Either way.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 03:28 PM

omg omg omg! i was just on AFC and you wont believe what i saw. not telling what i saw it duh but omg omg omg!
never going on that site again! never ever ever. ( im going to cry, what i saw was horrible! ) i dont reccomend anyone to go check it out though, especially if your under… i dunno 18 i guess! not even 13 yr olds should see what i saw!
but i posted fan fic and i want to know whats gonnna happen to it :(

so now that im not going on that site anymore, i thought to put a new fan fic topic. for everyone as privileged as i am to know that that site is rlly dangerous (or unprevileged, dont want to see what i did really!)

p.s: i understand mods now and realize that their presence is a necessity. i am grateful to have mods on the site.
keep on going moderators you do an awesome job! <3

only write about arty or other eoin colfer characters here, there is another topic refine your writing where you can put your other stuff there. dave will help those who think that they arent as good as they should be he is really good! and i will try my best to help those who write about our precious AF and others.

*sigh* AFC really isn’t too bad. Sometimes, when I grew sad at how lonely the old site was becoming, I’d visit there because I needed to be around some AF fans. I didn’t really know anyone there, so I would usually come back quickly. Unless they’ve changed drastically, the site seems to be kid friendly.
Excuse me, I’ll edit this post once I’ve summoned the courage to look at the block of text. o_o Sorry, blocks of text scare me.
~~~
O.K. Well, um… If there was someone this talented AND was part of his family, Artemis would be certain to keep tabs on them. Plus, because this is Artemis, any information you could glean from him that he didn’t want you to know would be hard-earned from a difficult battle. The cameras… Artemis very likely sweeps his room for bugs. He probably changes his password frequently as well, so even if you cracked the code once, you probably wouldn’t be so lucky a second time.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

O.K. Well, um… If there was someone this talented AND was part of his family, Artemis would be certain to keep tabs on them. Plus, because this is Artemis, any information you could glean from him that he didn’t want you to know would be hard-earned from a difficult battle. The cameras… Artemis very likely sweeps his room for bugs. He probably changes his password frequently as well, so even if you cracked the code once, you probably wouldn’t be so lucky a second time.

i know that he sweeps for bugs, and he didnt have that p.w since he was 15 really. he put it back when he realized his sis was gonna try to unlock his office and lab and plant cams. he let her. he wanted her to find out the hard way. XD eeeh, spoiling it.
so should i continue it? answer that please need to know if you wanna hear the rest or only AFC ppl do. (still using the site but only going to my fan fic and being super de duper careful)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 12:27 AM

1. Maybe this should be under “General Discussion.”
2. I skimmed it. Ya might want to make your Mary-Sue less of a self insert. Or the other way around. Either way.

1. yeah i know. i thought i did. i said i was gonna put it there. why did it end up here. anyway i was in a hurry musta made a mistake
2. what?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:35 AM

what?

Just google it. Wikipedia describes it better than I do. It’s important not to put self-insert Mary-Sues into fics or reviewers leave flames. Not that I’ve ever written with one, but I did try making a parody where I mocked one and even I got so annoyed I couldn’t finish it.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:29 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 10:35 AM

what?

Just google it. Wikipedia describes it better than I do. It’s important not to put self-insert Mary-Sues into fics or reviewers leave flames. Not that I’ve ever written with one, but I did try making a parody where I mocked one and even I got so annoyed I couldn’t finish it.

O.o”
Let’s see… A self-insert Mary Sue… (I have this grudge against Google.) Well, a Mary Sue is a “perfect” character. They are often female, beautiful, incredibly intelligent, is highly skilled in just about everything and no one in the story really seems to hate them except for maybe love rivals. May or may not have an “exotic” name like Ahlais, Posjate or Hiolakti.

A self-insert is where the author puts themself into the story, either with an OC representative or as themselves. Often self-inserts perform acts from the daydreams of the author, such as the main male character falling in love or at the very least, favoring the self-insert for no particular reason.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

mmmmm… dont feel like quoting takes too much time. oh she’s not perfect dont worry. seems that way, you havent read the whole thing. she’s a real dumb bell -.-

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 July 2012 08:18 AM

mmmmm… dont feel like quoting takes too much time. oh she’s not perfect dont worry. seems that way, you havent read the whole thing. she’s a real dumb bell -.-

Mary-Sues aren’t necessarily perfect in the conventional way. If I were to define one, it would be “a lead female with few (and mostly ‘cute’) problems. Mary-Sues (primarily self-inserts) are made to fulfill the author’s fanasies, and thus are most interesting to the author or people who share those fanasies.” Just Wiki it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 30 July 2012 07:25 PM
af-fan - 30 July 2012 08:18 AM

Mary-Sues aren’t necessarily perfect in the conventional way. If I were to define one, it would be “a lead female with few (and mostly ‘cute’) problems. Mary-Sues (primarily self-inserts) are made to fulfill the author’s fanasies, and thus are most interesting to the author or people who share those fanasies.” Just Wiki it.

eeeeeeeh… ok, i think i will wiki it, whenever i fell like it XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

guys whatever i said about AFC, forget it. my computer went crazy. that was definitely not on AFC. i love AFC!!!