Welcome guest, please Login or Register

What gender are you?

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

*Looks under her shirt* Yeah I’m definitely a girl. raspberry
Is it just me or the site has slightly more female members?

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

youthfull - 11 August 2012 03:31 PM

Youth! Hi *-*
Yeah, I’m a girl too. Well. I guess that’s obvious because of my name, but, anyway…

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

youthfull - 11 August 2012 03:31 PM

It does seem like that doesn’t it. For some reason girls found AF more interesting than most guys do, but definitely more girls than guys. A lot of the guys from the old forums stopped going on after a while.

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 July 2012 08:13 AM
littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:38 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 11:11 AM

yep yep yep! XD.

You say that, but I don’t think you understand because you double-post quite a lot: I will start reporting double-posts, because we need the mods.

yeah but you showed me the edit button just now XD never payed attention to it XD

Doubling posting is Spamming. Spamming is not tolerated on here.
This could be a helpful topic for people to start learning who each other are better, don’t ruin it.

Hey y’all, in case you don’t know. I guess I should post I am indeed a Male.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

A.F.2009 - 23 August 2012 01:53 AM

Hey y’all, in case you don’t know. I guess I should post I am indeed a Male.

Ahhh, we’re outnumbered. O_o
(as my name suggests and as littlemsfowl pointed out: I’m a male)
That’s alright though, I’ve had classes where I was the only guy (i.e.- drama class. For a time there were three of us, and we were still way outnumbered. We called ourselves “manprov” [as in men improvising / isation raspberry ]. But then they dropped out to join programming. I also frequently ended up in groups [study, project] which were all girls, whenever they were assigned.)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 28 August 2012 03:29 AM

That’s alright though, I’ve had classes where I was the only guy (i.e.- drama class. For a time there were three of us, and we were still way outnumbered. We called ourselves “manprov” [as in men improvising / isation raspberry ]. But then they dropped out to join programming. I also frequently ended up in groups [study, project] which were all girls, whenever they were assigned.

I was in a mostly-male guitar class, with a couple other girls. It was pretty cool, though, because I get along better with guys. I loved that class, it was so fun.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 28 August 2012 05:42 AM

because I get along better with guys.

Word same here. ^.^
And as LMF said, I am very much a female xD I always thought this website had girls outnumbering guys by a lot, but lately there seem to be a lot of males..

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Last time i checked…male

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-01-02

PM

Well I’m a girl !! But no one can guess it from My name !!

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-01-06

PM

I’m male.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Afra - 07 January 2013 07:17 PM

Well I’m a girl!! But no one can guess it from my name!!

Most name’s that end with “a” are female. Just sayin’.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

@LMF I have a music theory class and its all guys. I get along better with guys but thats after I meet and get to know them, I’m too socially awkward to talk to them cause they’re all older then me and visibly more mature and taller and they scare me.. They’re all really really funny though and I wish I could talk to them xD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 February 2013 02:51 AM

@LMF I have a music theory class and its all guys. I get along better with guys but thats after I meet and get to know them, I’m too socially awkward to talk to them cause they’re all older then me and visibly more mature and taller and they scare me.. They’re all really really funny though and I wish I could talk to them xD

Just go with it. I mean, don’t let anything stop you, just talk to them. You’re wonderful enough that they’d love to get to know you.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 05 February 2013 01:09 AM

Just go with it. I mean, don’t let anything stop you, just talk to them. You’re wonderful enough that they’d love to get to know you.

Awwz! You called me wonderful ^-^ and I do but like we’ve got nothing to say cause they’re all so awkward xD I talked to one of them today and he was awkwardly cute because he didn’t understand music theory and I had to keep reexplaining it was adorable ^-^

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-04-26

PM

I am a female. My username gives no clues.