Welcome guest, please Login or Register

What gender are you?

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

If this is an inappropriate topic, please let me know.

af-fan, 15bubbles, and maybe more, seem to have been mistaken as boys. they are actually girls.
If you would like to not be confused as the opposite gender because of your account name, please say so here.

For anyone wondering, I am a boy. The name Leabhar doesn’t give many clues to what gender I am.

af-fan, if you are reading this, I apologies for thinking you were a boy at first.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well it never hurts to have this on here… but after a while it has no point though…

I guess since it’s new I’ll post in it… I’m female for those who don’t know

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

This is what I know:
Steffy, AF-Fan, Bubblez, FF4 (FowlFan4ever), Kavi, and me (obviously) are female.
BH, Plyrx (if he makes an account at the new site), DTM, David, and….um….your username is hard to spell, and I know I’ll get it wrong, but the creator of this topic (I’m really sorry!) are boys. (I’m better at remembering nick-names I give people than usernames. Usernames are complicated.)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

im gal! wish i was born a guy but sadly born a girl! XD
LMF you didnt say anything about this? i know that you dont like this stuff XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Leabhar - 27 July 2012 09:27 PM

First off: I am not sexist, or a stalker, or anything else. If this is an inappropriate topic, please let me know.

af-fan, 15bubbles, and maybe more seem to have been mistaken as boys. they are actually girls.
If you would like to not be confused as the opposite gender because of your account name, please say so here.

For anyone wondering, I am a boy. The name Leabhar doesn’t give many clues to what gender I am.

af-fan, if you are reading this, I apologies for thinking you were a boy at first.

its ok.
i mistaked my self for a boy once. read my username and said, ok, thats a boy for sure, no more mistakes!
then: oh wait that’s me! im a girl -.- gotta fix that.
wont let me change my username, but i have one in mind: artytwin<3

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 01:01 PM

I don’t, but it’s like ripping off a band-aid (gotta just get it over with).

(And I know this hasn’t been official yet, but it should be: double-posts are bad, so if you need to add something to a post then there’s a lovely “Edit” option that works wonders.)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 12:19 AM
af-fan - 28 July 2012 01:01 PM

I don’t, but it’s like ripping off a band-aid (gotta just get it over with).

(And I know this hasn’t been official yet, but it should be: double-posts are bad, so if you need to add something to a post then there’s a lovely “Edit” option that works wonders.)

yep yep yep! XD. XD XD. you’re funny you know that?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 29 July 2012 11:11 AM

yep yep yep! XD.

You say that, but I don’t think you understand because you double-post quite a lot: I will start reporting double-posts, because we need the mods.

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

SS IS OF THE FEMALE VARIETY! :p

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 July 2012 11:46 PM

This is what I know:
Steffy, AF-Fan, Bubblez, FF4 (FowlFan4ever), Kavi, and me (obviously) are female.
BH, Plyrx (if he makes an account at the new site), DTM, David, and….um….your username is hard to spell, and I know I’ll get it wrong, but the creator of this topic (I’m really sorry!) are boys. (I’m better at remembering nick-names I give people than usernames. Usernames are complicated.)

I know it’s weird. I’m hoping to change it to Willpower (guess what my real name is). I just have to wait until I can edit anything at all on my account info

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:19 PM

good. glad you said that ^_^ im really getting into trouble by mistaking nearly everyone for boys -.- . except LMF its obvious that shes a girl.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:38 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 11:11 AM

yep yep yep! XD.

You say that, but I don’t think you understand because you double-post quite a lot: I will start reporting double-posts, because we need the mods.

yeah but you showed me the edit button just now XD never payed attention to it XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 July 2012 08:13 AM

yeah but you showed me the edit button just now XD never payed attention to it XD

I’m glad you find this so funny. Responding to me warning you to stop double-posting with a double-post. But seriously, I’m ecstatic that you find it so hilarious, because that makes me feel less bad about reporting you.

Okay, so if I remember correctly at the last site the female to male member ratio was 2:1. Just thought ya might want that fact in this topic.

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

I’m a girl, this was more obvious by my username on the old site (The Apple Queen (and yes, that’s what TAQ stands for))

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 July 2012 08:12 AM
Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:19 PM

good. glad you said that ^_^ im really getting into trouble by mistaking nearly everyone for boys -.- . except LMF its obvious that shes a girl.

We girls gotta stick together *knuckle punch* but a lot of realizations with peoples identities has helped me some.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Useful thread, comes in handy when you’re new like me. Anyways, i’m male.