Welcome guest, please Login or Register

what are your hobbies and talents?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

so what are they
my hobbies/ talents are: sleeping, chatting, yelling, jumping, running.
and my greatest talent is something i am very proud of: eating.
i eat alot but never ever ever gained a pound because of my diet ^_^ lucky lucky me!

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Hobbies:

Video Games
Reading
Forum Chatting
Viola (like a violin but bigger and deeper notes, and uses alto clef)
Drawing
Working out my ripped body
Take down crime lords in my spare time
Making money by playing on street corners, but I don’t actually play anything, I just stand while wearing dark glasses, and people pay me just because I’m cool
Shoot people in the knee with arrows
Dragon slayer

If you want to see some people with awesome hobbies, and to have good laughs, I highly recommend watching this video

http://www.ted.com/talks/charlie_todd_the_shared_experience_of_absurdity.html

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Talents….I’m very good at procrastinating. I know everyone says that jokingly, but I actually mean it. I don’t get that stressed from it, and I don’t fall to peer pressure to “just get it done.” For example, I’m four chapters into the first of my summer reading books. I have one week left. I had my laptop and cell phone taken away. And I’m just sitting here calmly, not giving a buck.
As to hobbies: when I get bored I like to annoy people. I have one friend in specific who never checks her texts so I just spend hours spamming her phone. Fun fun.

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

The arts I guess. . .? I write music, lyrics, play instruments, sing, dance, draw. . . I’d really like to see someone make me cook though. I can’t cook anything but desserts. raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

XZero - 19 September 2012 12:21 AM

I can’t cook anything but desserts. raspberry

I learned how to make grilled cheese a couple weeks ago! I mean, I always knew HOW to make, I just always failed. Now I just burn it and that’s the worst thing that happens!

Rank

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

littlems.fowl - 19 September 2012 01:36 AM
XZero - 19 September 2012 12:21 AM

I can’t cook anything but desserts. raspberry

I learned how to make grilled cheese a couple weeks ago! I mean, I always knew HOW to make, I just always failed. Now I just burn it and that’s the worst thing that happens!

I think I can cook simple things like rice and stuff lol Ramen noodles. . .

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

XZero - 20 September 2012 12:12 AM

I think I can cook simple things like rice and stuff lol Ramen noodles. . .

Dude, I can cook those, too! Man, we totally rock! We should start a cooking show, and make lots of money, and do things rich people do, like bathe in tubs of fish! (anyone wanna take a stab at that reference? And no, it’s not a direct quote because that would be too easy.)

Rank

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

I love Dragonborn Comes song and the Dovahkiin language stuff but I’ve never actually played Skyrim. I wish I knew more because I really like dragons… I draw them a lot ^^

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

o.o
Hobbies:
Eden Eternal
Talking
Watching Stuff on YouTube
Sulking when the Internet is off or my laptop has been confiscated
O.o I can’t think of anything else. I probably should get some new interests…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 05 October 2012 05:11 AM

O.o I can’t think of anything else. I probably should get some new interests…

You’re good at folding cranes! I’ll put that as one of my hobbies, too, along with folding paper hearts (they’re just really easy).

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 05 October 2012 05:19 AM

You’re good at folding cranes! I’ll put that as one of my hobbies, too, along with folding paper hearts (they’re just really easy).

o.o I’ve never learned how to make paper hearts… =D I’ll go learn how!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 05 October 2012 05:37 AM

o.o I’ve never learned how to make paper hearts… =D I’ll go learn how!

I think they’re even simpler than cranes, and they turn out pretty cool.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

you like to annoy people LMF? mee too ^.^ 
i like to prank people alot too. hide my friends jackets and stuff then they come chasing me raspberry when they catch me they either start tickling my neck, where i am verrrry ticklish. raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 November 2012 11:38 AM

I have one friend who I only bug because she’s into it, for some reason. She always says I’m being “cute” when I piss her off XD It’s great. She’s one of the few people who puts up with me XD Other than that, I only troll people who deserve it. Which is a lot of people XD Like there was this one girl who I used to “withhold information from” because anytime she asked I’d respond with something like “who told you that?,” or “why would you even ask such a thing?,” and I just let her believe what she wanted rather than actually answering the question XD But she hated me first, so she sorta deserved it….

One talent I don’t have is line dancing. We’re doing it again in PE and I spend most of the time standing there being all confused as to what I’m supposed to be doing. I try, I really do, I just have no cordination.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 01 December 2012 09:38 PM
af-fan - 30 November 2012 11:38 AM

I have one friend who I only bug because she’s into it, for some reason. She always says I’m being “cute” when I piss her off XD It’s great. She’s one of the few people who puts up with me XD Other than that, I only troll people who deserve it. Which is a lot of people XD Like there was this one girl who I used to “withhold information from” because anytime she asked I’d respond with something like “who told you that?,” or “why would you even ask such a thing?,” and I just let her believe what she wanted rather than actually answering the question XD But she hated me first, so she sorta deserved it….

One talent I don’t have is line dancing. We’re doing it again in PE and I spend most of the time standing there being all confused as to what I’m supposed to be doing. I try, I really do, I just have no cordination.

I annoy people who deserve it too. My friends and I always annoy each other. so they sorta deserve it raspberry Our friendship is based on insults and stuff XP

I don’t know how to dance anything.
My hobby is sleeping XP

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’ve gotten really into friendship bracelets lately because of the consistent hand movements. It’s like folding paper cranes or hearts but with string, it’s wonderful!