RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

youthfull - 11 August 2012 11:36 PM
/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:23 PM

Oh, God. I’m a Newbie again. It feels so… 2008 all over again. O.O

When you say 2008, I feel so old. raspberry

Hahahah, never forget you’re a year and a month older than me!

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:46 PM

Now I feel older dammit, thanks.
Oh and it’s a year and a week.* raspberry

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

youthfull - 11 August 2012 11:54 PM

Oh, shoot. English tricking me. =p
This year I promiss I won’t make the 14-17 mistake again =p Sorry again, btw

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 12 August 2012 12:00 AM

Oh, shoot. English tricking me. =p
This year I promiss I won’t make the 14-17 mistake again =p Sorry again, btw

17-24 raspberry Sorry for correcting you, but I couldn’t resist.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

youthfull - 12 August 2012 12:06 AM

Not that! Last year I told you happy birthday on the 14th and your birthday is 17th. That’s the mistake I won’t make again =p
Hey, good night, people, I must go to bed. It’s 9 pm already and tomorrow I gotta study. =p
See you soon!

Rank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 12 August 2012 12:12 AM
youthfull - 12 August 2012 12:06 AM

Not that! Last year I told you happy birthday on the 14th and your birthday is 17th. That’s the mistake I won’t make again =p
Hey, good night, people, I must go to bed. It’s 9 pm already and tomorrow I gotta study. =p
See you soon!

Oh that. Now feel stupid hehe.
I gotta sleep too.

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:46 PM

You guys can not say you feel old. You are not nearly there yet lol.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m probably younger than all three of you, but I feel even older now. I remember when /amanda and youthfull had first joined… I was just barely establishing myself on the old forum when you both joined raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 12 August 2012 01:46 AM

I’m probably younger than all three of you, but I feel even older now. I remember when /amanda and youthfull had first joined… I was just barely establishing myself on the old forum when you both joined raspberry

....Everyone left when I joined T.T I think I scared them away….It was pretty sad. And then BH joined and he got me into trouble with the mods! *blaming him because he’s not really around* But I really didn’t get into too much trouble before him XP All his fault!
Anywho, anyone wonder what happened to Markus, beause I kinda am? I have her fake email account somewhere, but don’t really feel like finding it since it was fake so she probably doesn’t check it. So if anyone else has means to tell her the new site is up probably should….

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 12 August 2012 03:38 AM

....Everyone left when I joined T.T I think I scared them away….It was pretty sad. And then BH joined and he got me into trouble with the mods! *blaming him because he’s not really around* But I really didn’t get into too much trouble before him XP All his fault!
Anywho, anyone wonder what happened to Markus, beause I kinda am? I have her fake email account somewhere, but don’t really feel like finding it since it was fake so she probably doesn’t check it. So if anyone else has means to tell her the new site is up probably should….

The fake email is probably the only way of contacting her… I don’t really think any one besides you had kept in close-ish contact with her

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 12 August 2012 06:51 AM

I don’t really think any one besides you had kept in close-ish contact with her

And yet she didn’t even trust me. BTW, of anyone would like to tell me anything then tell me within 24 hours of my posting this and I won’t be pissed off at you. So I advise you take this chance if anyone’s lying about anything -.-

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Really? I always thought that you, FictionFan, Sarah from Italy and Matt were the most known people there/here for… Ever, actually *-*

[quote author=” littlems.fowl”] ....Everyone left when I joined T.T I think I scared them away….It was pretty sad.

We would never leave because of you. We like you veeeeeeeery much. You’re so sweet =)

And, A.F.2009, you’re not old. Come on. You’re almost Youth’s age. I’m almost your age. Just… What? Three years? =)

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

After 2 weeks of holidays, including a week long trip to Melbourne, I have to return to work tomorrow :(

Also, I’m in bed writing this on the laptop (it’s 9am) and my bf is wriggling around and trying to get between my spine and the pillows I’m leaning on. I have no idea why

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 13 August 2012 10:51 PM

Really? I always thought that you, FictionFan, Sarah from Italy and Matt were the most known people there/here for… Ever, actually *-*

Out of the people you named, Matt was the only one on before me. FictionFan and the rest of you came after. There were only about 200 members on the old forum by the time I joined. Most of the members from before me had left before most of you joined, but I actually still talk to some of them. For you guys, I can pretty much be called a living legend (I have no clue where I got that from but I will just go with it for now).

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 14 August 2012 02:53 AM

Out of the people you named, Matt was the only one on before me. FictionFan and the rest of you came after. There were only about 200 members on the old forum by the time I joined. Most of the members from before me had left before most of you joined, but I actually still talk to some of them. For you guys, I can pretty much be called a living legend (I have no clue where I got that from but I will just go with it for now).

o.o” Now I feel like this random sorrel plant next to a redwood tree. But not as tart. Any of you ever try nibbling on sorrel?