Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Offtopic

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 25 July 2012 10:25 PM

A fair warning (mainly for LMF’s sanity) I will be gone quite often in a bit over a month.. school starts for me and I am going to be over my head in work because I am starting out in high school with advanced placement classes

*sad* That’s no fun! School’s not even worth it!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 10:35 PM
stefanlover12 - 25 July 2012 10:25 PM

A fair warning (mainly for LMF’s sanity) I will be gone quite often in a bit over a month.. school starts for me and I am going to be over my head in work because I am starting out in high school with advanced placement classes

*sad* That’s no fun! School’s not even worth it!

Unfortunately our views on that are quite different. I promise to keep up as well as I can on the forum though

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 06:54 PM
af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:07 PM

hey littlemiss.fowl: my post rate is more than yours. jealous?
bored so just had to find something to say -.-

That’s called spam. And a lot of your posts are spam, so no, I’m not jealous, seeing as a lot of my posts are worth reading.

-.- haha. i was bored to death that time raspberry. it is offtopic so just put something. i thought that you said that you were “the useless poster?”

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hey guys, (not that that many of us are that active anymore, most likely because I’m being annoying, and I’m sorry!), I got my laptop and cell phone taken away, so I’ll only be sound at times like this (when my mum’s at work and my sister is somewhere [I really don’t know where she went]).

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 July 2012 06:19 PM

Hey guys, (not that that many of us are that active anymore, most likely because I’m being annoying, and I’m sorry!), I got my laptop and cell phone taken away, so I’ll only be sound at times like this (when my mum’s at work and my sister is somewhere [I really don’t know where she went]).

IM ACTIVE! YOUR NOT ANNOYING!
what did you do?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I feel like I’m drifting apart from evvyone on here because this website is bugging me >_< LAst website I changed it so the most recent posts were on the first page and on this the most recent posts are on the last page and its quite upsetting. Anyone know how to change this?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 28 July 2012 05:48 PM

I feel like I’m drifting apart from evvyone on here because this website is bugging me >_< LAst website I changed it so the most recent posts were on the first page and on this the most recent posts are on the last page and its quite upsetting. Anyone know how to change this?

oh you mean that you gotta go to page 3 to see the last post here? doesnt bother me much, unless my laptop is slow then yeah i take suicide into consideration. ( lately cant live without this site XD)

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 28 July 2012 05:48 PM

I feel like I’m drifting apart from evvyone on here because this website is bugging me >_< Last website I changed it so the most recent posts were on the first page and on this the most recent posts are on the last page and its quite upsetting. Anyone know how to change this?

I’ve been pretty annoyed by it too, but I usually solve it by clicking the name of the last post in that topic. (To the right, above the poster’s name.) However, many times I’m not checking often enough and I have to scroll up the page to see where I last left off.

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I tried to make banana pancakes this morning…it didn’t work. I think I added too much banana.. :/

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Shapeshifter89 - 29 July 2012 11:25 PM

I tried to make banana pancakes this morning…it didn’t work. I think I added too much banana.. :/

XDXD hahahaha!!! i’ll try it sometime!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I don’t trust bananas in stuff like pancakes if I am going to make them myself… I just use them for smoothies

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

stefanlover12 - 30 July 2012 06:37 PM

I don’t trust bananas in stuff like pancakes if I am going to make them myself… I just use them for smoothies

haha XD i want pancakes, i have not eaten it in a loooong time

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

A month and a half from now I get to sit the exams to get me into university. I’m so excited :D and my bf will hopefully be going to uni with me, although we’ll be studying separate subjects ^^

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

InvaderTAQ - 31 July 2012 01:01 PM

A month and a half from now I get to sit the exams to get me into university. I’m so excited :D and my bf will hopefully be going to uni with me, although we’ll be studying separate subjects ^^

Good luck! Hope you do really well

Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

InvaderTAQ - 31 July 2012 01:01 PM

Do your best! And I love your username ~.~!