Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Offtopic

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i couldn’t open that link :( stupid computer!
LMF that got me laughing for quite a while!!! hahaha!

is it just me or is this site dying as well? even AFC is dying down. I will always hold on to Artemis!!!

could Foaly really be Eoin Colfer? :O

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 30 November 2012 03:56 AM

*head metaphorically explodes* THAT IS SO AWESOME, YOU ARE SO TALENTED! SERIOUSLY! I WANT TO RANT SOME MORE ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE BUT MY NAILS ARE STILL WET AND KEEP STICKING TO THE KEYS ON MY KEYBOARD, AND I’M NOT SURE HOW MANY MORE WAYS I CAN SAY THE WORD ‘AWESOME’ SO YEAH. BUT IT’S AWESOME AND YOU’RE AWESOME. I’M, LIKE, IN SHOCK THAT REAL HUMANS CAN DO STUFF LIKE THAT. Know what?: That’s it. I officially believe you to be a robot.

D’awwz ^.^ Yeah.. Ya know, how like people use different art forms to express their feelings? Well for the longest time I just told ya’ll on this website my issues, and eventually when we all stopped talking it turned into piano music xD It was actually really weird..

af-fan - 0

i couldn’t open that link :( stupid computer!

If you have the time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKCEeGHdXE&list=UL
SORRY I JUST WANT OPINIONS OKAY DON’T WATCH IT IF YOU DON’T WANT TO I FEEL BAD ABOUT STUFFING MY MUSIC INTO PEOPLES FACES
._.
[/endrant]

I just watched an awesome video today about how people should follow their dreams ^.^ It was inspirational :D :D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 30 November 2012 09:50 PM

(1)Ya know, how like people use different art forms to express their feelings? Well for the longest time I just told ya’ll on this website my issues, and eventually when we all stopped talking it turned into piano music xD
(2)If you have the time.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKCEeGHdXE&list=UL

1. We could still all talk! Somehow….
2. Dude, I was still trying to piece my head together after the first song, and then BAM!, it exploded again. But I’ve been Youtube stalking you, I just didn’t happen upon that song yet. Is it creepy that I’ve been listening to your music? Whatever, you wanted opinions so here: YOUR MUSIC IS SO AWESOME, IT’S AWESOME AND AMAZING AND FANTASTIC AND I REALLY DON’T KNOW ANYWAY ELSE TO PUT THIS BUT IT REALLY IS AMAZING.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 01 December 2012 10:02 PM

1. We could still all talk! Somehow….
2. Dude, I was still trying to piece my head together after the first song, and then BAM!, it exploded again. But I’ve been Youtube stalking you, I just didn’t happen upon that song yet. Is it creepy that I’ve been listening to your music? Whatever, you wanted opinions so here: YOUR MUSIC IS SO AWESOME, IT’S AWESOME AND AMAZING AND FANTASTIC AND I REALLY DON’T KNOW ANYWAY ELSE TO PUT THIS BUT IT REALLY IS AMAZING.

1. I would have so much shice to tell ya! ^.^ Something crazy happened today ~ But this isn’t the topic for it I’ll post it elsewhere..
2. N’aww! I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE STALK MY MUSIC!! Just don’t judge me on one ensemble video.. the oboist who was playing was terrible… >.< It sounds good on the electronic version.. Oh well! ^.^
I wrote another song today! *YAY!* But its so tiring to play =_= My hands die a little.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 December 2012 01:44 AM

I would have so much shice to tell ya! ^.^ Something crazy happened today ~ But this isn’t the topic for it I’ll post it elsewhere..

Get a fan fic account, PM me, then get an AIM and I’ll respond to your PM saying what my AIM username is and then we could IM! (I also have a g-mail IM account since Kavi asked me to get one.)

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 05 December 2012 01:30 AM

Get a fan fic account, PM me, then get an AIM and I’ll respond to your PM saying what my AIM username is and then we could IM! (I also have a g-mail IM account since Kavi asked me to get one.)

I’ll tell you mah aim here you can just aim me ^.^ I don’t care if I get spam’d. Its actually on my email attatched to this account so you can find it in the profile ^.^ I think.. O.o

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 06 December 2012 11:36 PM

I’ll tell you mah aim here you can just aim me ^.^ I don’t care if I get spam’d. Its actually on my email attatched to this account so you can find it in the profile ^.^ I think.. O.o

I don’t think the profiles say the emails (but I might have just over-looked it XD I’m really bad at finding things XD) But what does “email console” mean? Because I might have just emailed you….
BTW, if you’re online now then just say something and I’ll put my AIM up for about a minute then edit it out in the post later.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 08 December 2012 12:01 AM
Fowl Fan 4evr - 06 December 2012 11:36 PM

I don’t think the profiles say the emails (but I might have just over-looked it XD I’m really bad at finding things XD) But what does “email console” mean? Because I might have just emailed you….
BTW, if you’re online now then just say something and I’ll put my AIM up for about a minute then edit it out in the post later.

I am online now assuming that was posted at the time it says it was in the corner, which means 15 minutes before this is posted. I’m about to sleep though so I’ll edit this out in a couple minutes.  I honestly don’t care who sees this xD My aim is. You can IM me there ^.^ Or email me using that. It would be @aim.com ^.^
This shall be removed soon ~~

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

@FF4 (I won’t quote it so that I don’t have to edit it when you do): Is the ‘haha’ part of the username? If so, I think I added you to my contacts (it’s a bit confusing on my phone), but you’re not online at the moment so I’m not sure.
Edit: I checked user details and given that I happen to already know your first name and your account said your first name (BTW, I could totally stalk you now if I weren’t so busy doing….nothing, really, I guess I still could stalk you if I found the energy), I know it’s you. You just can’t accept messages.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Um… Oops. I forgot the password I was supposed to use. I’m sort of back now. (Because I sort of wasn’t here in the first place.)

\o/ 12/12/12!

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Happy birthday LMF! I suppose I already told you that, but now other people won’t forget, too. Congrats!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 30 December 2012 11:48 PM

Happy birthday LMF!

You’re so sweet, thank you!

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 31 December 2012 12:02 AM

You’re so sweet, thank you!

IKR
Also, happy 2013 to everybody! Or rather, at the time I post this, everybody to the west of the east coast of north America. And some bits of Canada. We survived the apocalypse again. :D

RankRank

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2012-12-01

PM

We have survived 6 apocalypses.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

6? How many were there? I know 1999, 2000, and 2012. But besides that..