Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Offtopic

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

HAPPY LATE (super late) BIRTHDAY!

off topic. okay. what i’m thinking about right now is the movie that someone made about Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Has anybody heard of it? What do you think about it?
Yes, I am a Muslim, and I am proud! smile raspberry

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 14 July 2012 05:13 PM
dTanMan - 14 July 2012 01:22 PM

Anybody here who hasn’t bought The Last Guardian yet?

*raises hand* I have no money, and everyone in my family owes something on their library cards. I’m just gonna wait until I see it at a garage sale for 25 cents, because that’s all I can afford right now XD

Same here! I only read it this Friday. I didn’t buy it though (because it’s sembreak and my money disappeared exactly by the first hour of sem break) I spent an entire day in a book store and read it standing up between the aisles, trying to hide from the mean security guard who reprimands people who open the plastic packaging of the books. The things I do for Artemis. Plus, AF was on the kids section so I was surrounded by kids and their nannies while I was crying my eyes out because Artemis sedated Holly and was about to go out and sacrifice himself.

Read Foaly’s post up there. From the moment I joined this forum (that was like, six years ago) and up to now I am still wondering whether or not Foaly is Eoin Colfer. When I was 13, and when the other moderator, Savvy (the one with Bloo the Imaginary Friend as her picture) was still active, I thought Savvy is Eoin Colfer.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

But Savvy was a female! xD and I wonder that too sometimes.. What if that was Eoin.. Whoa.

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

We never know. I might be Eoin. MWAHAHAHA. And I kinda like the new look of the forum. Remember that Fowl OS thing before and everyone was figuring out the password? It’s gone now. Or no one remembers it and I’m really starting to sound like a grandma reminiscing about world war two.

Happy Birthday!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! I’m a pirate! I figured it was less sad to be alone and dressed up than just alone! So I got home and became a pirate! (I had plans, honest, I did! But then things happened and now I’m here roasting pumpkin seeds and pretending that this is the most fun I’ve ever had! And it actually sort of is, this is turning out really great XD And my costume is pretty epic, too!) BOOH-YAH!!!!

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

off-topic
am i the only one mildly sad that all of our ranks got reset?
I dislike being a newbie again ._.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

butler 13 - 21 November 2012 03:41 PM

off-topic

I was only a newbie again for, like, a day. I think that says that I officially have no life. *sigh* And yeah, it sorta irks me that real newbies don’t know that they should respect me for having been around for as long as I have -.- I’ve been a member for years, but according to the new settings I’ve only been a member for a couple months. I used to have over 80 days of built up online time, though, and I guess I’m glad that that’s not around as proof of the fact that I really don’t have anything else to do but be here. Y’know, that was like twice the amount of time the person with second most online time had? It’s pretty sad.

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Wow. LMF. I was a newbie for like a week. BAATMAAN

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

butler 13 - 21 November 2012 03:41 PM

off-topic

Yeah unfortunately it wasn’t possible to bring over all of the information from then old board such as ranks and postcounts etc.

But on the subject of ranks does anybody want to suggest new ranknames for this board - instead of newbie, junior and senior we can have something a little more Colfer-esque. Ranks from the LEP or something.

Open to all reasonable suggestions! : )

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

For ranks
LEPtraffic
Internal Affairs
LEPrecon
LEPretrieval
LEPmarine
Commander

Rank

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ya know, butler13. I actually think those are good ranks.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

N’awz guys I’ve been going on another forum lately and I miss this one :[ I’m prolly not gonna come back here anymore.. If any of the old members want to friend me on facebook or something just PM me.
Also before the old site got deleted I took a snapshot of all the stats, so I still have the record of all 80 days you spent on here [LMF xP] so old members PM MEE I mish you guyz

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 29 November 2012 01:58 AM

N’awz guys I’ve been going on another forum lately and I miss this one :[ I’m prolly not gonna come back here anymore.. If any of the old members want to friend me on facebook or something just PM me.
Also before the old site got deleted I took a snapshot of all the stats, so I still have the record of all 80 days you spent on here [LMF xP] so old members PM MEE I mish you guyz

1. *cries* WHY ARE YOU LEAVING!?!?
2. I don’t think we can P.M. ....

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 November 2012 03:20 AM

1. *cries* WHY ARE YOU LEAVING!?!?
2. I don’t think we can P.M. ....

You’re alive! :O
And we can’t PM? Dx Darn…

Wellz they betta get that up soon. I’ll prolly stay on until then ^.^
So guys, how have ya’ll been? I’ve been writing a lot of music lately. I like writing music, its fun :D You guys should listen to it [/elbows] It only gets descent at about :45…

BESIDE THE POINT!
I’ve gotten addicted to ice breakers.
they actually taste so good
._.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 30 November 2012 01:12 AM

I’ve been writing a lot of music lately. I like writing music, its fun :D You guys should listen to it [/elbows] It only gets descent at about :45…

*head metaphorically explodes* THAT IS SO AWESOME, YOU ARE SO TALENTED! SERIOUSLY! I WANT TO RANT SOME MORE ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE BUT MY NAILS ARE STILL WET AND KEEP STICKING TO THE KEYS ON MY KEYBOARD, AND I’M NOT SURE HOW MANY MORE WAYS I CAN SAY THE WORD ‘AWESOME’ SO YEAH. BUT IT’S AWESOME AND YOU’RE AWESOME. I’M, LIKE, IN SHOCK THAT REAL HUMANS CAN DO STUFF LIKE THAT. Know what?: That’s it. I officially believe you to be a robot.