Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Positive Opinion: Members of EC

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 07 December 2012 02:31 AM

HEY FF4 I’M A NEWBIE NOW
And doing pretty snazzy as always, how about yourself?

OMG HEY NEWBIE WELCOME *mwahahaha*
Wait I don’t actually know if I’m a newbie or not.. xD
I think I’m like a junior member now or somethin’
Doesn’t matter ^.^
Welcome back, B of H ^.^

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I guess I’m a “legit” newbie, since I had no idea about the old forum. xD
Anyways, my positive opinion: most of everyone (I don’t know everyone, so I can’t say “everyone”) has been incredibly welcoming and I’d say the eoincolfer.com community is a fantastic one! Just very inactive. =P Oh, and I finally got around to replying to people in my introductory topic. I had no idea other people had posted. x_x Where did those e-mail notifications go off to…

littlems.fowl, since you’ve posted so much, I can actually say something about you. xD I got mixed impressions at first, but I didn’t really assume much. I’ve found that you’re very nice, have a good sense of humor, and… well, you’ve been one of the top people keeping the Eoin Colfer forum alive. Kudos! wink

af-fan, a good writer! And considering what you posted, you said was done a long time ago, I’m sure you’re an even more spectacular writer now! :D

Foaly, great administrator! And one who actually participates in member discussions, which seems to be a rare occurrence on other forums. smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 06 December 2012 11:51 PM

What do people say that YOU’RE like in real life LMF?

That I wear a lot of blue. (Only colour my family will buy me.) And that I need to shut up about tea. Stone hard facts. Um, other than that my personality sorta changes around to fit whoever I’m with (I’m sure everyone does that, so you understand), but I’m usually told that I’m always on one end of the extreme or the other XP Extremely shy, extrememly talkative, extrememly hyper, extremely chil, extreme good girl, extremely “experienced” etc. But my best friend recently compared me to a vase -.- Yeah, that didn’t go over well.

@BH: No, mustard is still best condiment. (At least we can agree on Discord and Dashie being awesome, right? And Raricord?)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 01 December 2012 10:36 PM

Well, AF-Fan, I’m going to be blunt: I did not like you at first. To be honest, I don’t really like any new members at first, I mean, BH and I fought a TON when he first joined, yet just look at us now (well, I guess you can’t because he doesn’t post too often, but we PM over at fan fic net, so just trust that we’re all good now). FF4 knows I wasn’t too fond of her at first (she wasn’t very active back then, though), yet after a few months we became pretty close. There’s only one member I NEVER liked, but she hasn’t even been around in years so it doesn’t matter, and I might have wound up being okay with her if she was a member for a bit longer.
I just felt threatened by you, so take it as a compliment. Anywho, now I think I’ve finally realized that we have a ton in common (I mean, I stopped disliking you a long time ago, but I was just “neutral”), and now I think you’re pretty awesome. So, you’re now part of the club of people who I didn’t love at first but am now totally fond of XD (And, well, just about every person who joined after me is part of that club, so I guess it’s pretty big.)

Awwww thanks. I love that feeling you get right here *points to middle of the chest* no wait here *moves finger a little the left* yep, right there. It’s fuzzy. makes me feel like I’m loveed (don’t get that feeling often *puppy eyes*)
i feel the same LMF!!

David Auteur - 07 December 2012 11:52 PM

littlems.fowl, since you’ve posted so much, I can actually say something about you. xD I got mixed impressions at first, but I didn’t really assume much. I’ve found that you’re very nice, have a good sense of humor, and… well, you’ve been one of the top people keeping the Eoin Colfer forum alive. Kudos! wink

af-fan, a good writer! And considering what you posted, you said was done a long time ago, I’m sure you’re an even more spectacular writer now! :D

Foaly, great administrator! And one who actually participates in member discussions, which seems to be a rare occurrence on other forums. smile

I feel the same about LMF and Foaly! without LMF this site would be deaaaaad or dying. Foaly is rules!!

You, David, are really really really nice. You helped me in my writing, can’t ask for more from a person. :3
oh and it wasn’t written that long ago, about 6 or 5 maybe even 4 months before i posted it. i think… forgot raspberry
thank you guys!