Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Positive Opinion: Members of EC

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I’ve seen this on other forums as well, and it has gone fairly smooth. I’m altering it a bit though. raspberry (others allowed constructive criticism, which isn’t the best thing to permit since it often veers from helpful to rude).

Tell other members what you think of them here (know the forum rules).

Don’t be critical, be complimentary.

After the first page, respond / discuss members within this topic. For now, discuss whoever on this forum you’d like to.

If you respond to someone, provide a compliment in turn.

@littlemsfowl: If members were to breach topic guidelines, they would be spamming, which may merit admin action. Again, I’m unfamiliar with Foaly’s comprehensive policy.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i think that everyone here is funny, and no one is mean :D. very positive and complimentary today… hmmm… strange -.-

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m not sure how good of an idea this is….We tend to have at least a little drama around here….(At least I do.) We should ask Steffy about this.
But, to stay on topic: I love everyone on this forum. Really. Yeah. That was on topic.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

@littlems.fowl   Yeah there could be a few issues regarding this particular topic, but it seems like a good idea to me. So long as we all stay nice, we should be just fine.

Hmm an opinion…. This forum is brand new, and everyone on is really nice so far and we are all enjoying ourselves.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I have a good impression of each of you, and I look forward to future conversations, though I may be gone for long periods of time. raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

David Auteur - 25 July 2012 02:07 AM

I have a good impression of each of you, and I look forward to future conversations, though I may be gone for long periods of time. raspberry

thank you, and we look forward to conversations with you ^_^

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Thanks for all the good discussions guys. I hope I am included in being funny. I try to be. Posting on forums gives more time to think up something good. (I do not ask my parents or friends for help, it is all mine, which means I take the heat if it is a particularly bad joke.) But if I make a joke, and it seems rude, I don’t mean it to be. Sorry if I ever come off that way. It’s cool to be in a small community like this. It’s extremely addicting, made more so because everyone is friendly and has good opinions. Thanks again guys.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I love you guys. This place has been like my home for the past few years, and it’s meant a lot to me. Anytime I was going through something difficult I knew that this was the place to turn to to get the support I so dearly desired. You all have given me a hope unmatched by any type of support group or religion, it’s truly amazing. You will all go so far in life.

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 24 July 2012 07:10 PM

I’m not sure how good of an idea this is….We tend to have at least a little drama around here….(At least I do.) We should ask Steffy about this.
But, to stay on topic: I love everyone on this forum. Really. Yeah. That was on topic.

We have drama? O.O *lost*

Well, I find it really cool that we have people from a lot of places and we respect each others cultures.
Also, we’re best Ectopia’s Team I’ve ever seen =)

David? Loved the topic. This is really cute. Great idea =)

Maybe we could also use it for fixing any drama that may appear. Guys?

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

/amanda. - 13 August 2012 11:11 PM
littlems.fowl - 24 July 2012 07:10 PM

We have drama? O.O *lost*

Well, I find it really cool that we have people from a lot of places and we respect each others cultures.
Also, we’re best Ectopia’s Team I’ve ever seen =)

David? Loved the topic. This is really cute. Great idea =)

Maybe we could also use it for fixing any drama that may appear. Guys?

Thank-you very much.
I also find the diversity pretty amazing. I love different cultures.

A suggestion to all: personal comments are encouraged as well. Like /amanda’s comment about me making the topic. You can provide feedback on individual users, but let’s reserve that for people who have posted in this thread (i.e. I’ve posted here… well, I made the topic, so you can give an opinion of me. It doesn’t have to be flowery and over-the-top praise. It could even be feedback on what I’ve posted. Just nothing negative. This an example, nobody needs to comment about me. raspberry) I simply haven’t done so because I’m still working on first impressions. xD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Well, where to begin… LMF and I have… disagreed on some things, but I like her and think she’s great! and i think we’ve got stuff in common (except for MLP raspberry actually the reason why i got on right now was because the twins were watching MLP and i remembered LMF so I thought i’d drop by raspberry )

David has helped me a lot in so many places and without him i would be nowhere.

I kept on mistaking Stefanlover for a boy -.- and so sorry for that.

sorry, it’s been a while, and the last time I was here the site was still building up so there weren’t too many members therefore i didn’t get to know too many people.
but i like you all! you guys are a very friendly bunch of people who live in all sorts of different places and yet get along so well.

but honestly, i feel like i just barged into a house occupied by a happy family for some reason. you guys have been friends for years and i just… came in without knocking… sorry if i hurt anybody. when i first joined this site, i must say that i acted like an idiot. probably because school was out and i was dying for it to start and hadn’t talk to actual friends in ages.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, AF-Fan, I’m going to be blunt: I did not like you at first. To be honest, I don’t really like any new members at first, I mean, BH and I fought a TON when he first joined, yet just look at us now (well, I guess you can’t because he doesn’t post too often, but we PM over at fan fic net, so just trust that we’re all good now). FF4 knows I wasn’t too fond of her at first (she wasn’t very active back then, though), yet after a few months we became pretty close. There’s only one member I NEVER liked, but she hasn’t even been around in years so it doesn’t matter, and I might have wound up being okay with her if she was a member for a bit longer.
I just felt threatened by you, so take it as a compliment. Anywho, now I think I’ve finally realized that we have a ton in common (I mean, I stopped disliking you a long time ago, but I was just “neutral”), and now I think you’re pretty awesome. So, you’re now part of the club of people who I didn’t love at first but am now totally fond of XD (And, well, just about every person who joined after me is part of that club, so I guess it’s pretty big.)
Okay, that still sounded harsh. Basically, I love every member right now. It just takes some time for me to get used to newbies, but I still wind-up loving them, so there!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 01 December 2012 10:36 PM

FF4 knows..

EEEEEE
I was mentioned!
^.^
I remember I used to love when people called me by FF4 cause I felt so special.. I missed that nickname ^.^

Well I don’t really know any new members too well… I only really eva knew LMF, plyrx and BH, IBM, SL. [Sorry if I missed some people xP]

Well LMF, by far, was always the queen of eoincolfer.com. I remember I would come online and I would be like ‘omgthequeenistalkingtomeshe’ssoawesomeandspecial’ and then I realized she was a human! *gasp* N’aw but I’ve told her all mah issues and she listened to them no mattah how frivolous they were ^.^ She is always so cute, LMF. :D
Since none of the other people mentioned really go on, I prolly shouldn’t even bother writing about them.. *whomp whomp whooomp*a
BUT ITS OKAY
I’VE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEWBIES TO MEET
HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 December 2012 04:36 AM

FF4 knows..

EEEEEE
I was mentioned!
^.^

But I didn’t say anything nice, so here:
FF4, you’re so sweet and innocent and you simuntaniously make me want to protect you and also witness how well you take care of yourself. You’ve gone through all this sh*t with your friends, yet you never complain, and I feel like I need to read between the lines to realize when something’s really wrong, because you’re always looking at it in the strangest almost-cheerful way. You’re one of the most talented people I’ve ever known, and damn you’re good with your piano, plus you’re ridiculously creative. You’re just a totally awesome person. When you first joined I refused to talk to you because I was terrified that you’d steal all my ECtopia friends because you’re just so great XD

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 05 December 2012 01:41 AM

But I didn’t say anything nice, so here:
FF4, you’re so sweet and innocent and you simuntaniously make me want to protect you and also witness how well you take care of yourself. You’ve gone through all this sh*t with your friends, yet you never complain, and I feel like I need to read between the lines to realize when something’s really wrong, because you’re always looking at it in the strangest almost-cheerful way. You’re one of the most talented people I’ve ever known, and damn you’re good with your piano, plus you’re ridiculously creative. You’re just a totally awesome person. When you first joined I refused to talk to you because I was terrified that you’d steal all my ECtopia friends because you’re just so great XD

Awwz! ^.^
I come off as innocent? YAYZ! ^.^ I love that. I also love coming off as always cheerful. When one kid I know told me that I was always happy in person I was so excited ^.^ But dangit I wish I could PM you! >.<’ Oh wells. People in real life always tell me I’m a mess… xD What do people say that YOU’RE like in real life LMF?

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I mean, BH and I fought a TON when he first joined, yet just look at us now (well, I guess you can’t because he doesn’t post too often, but we PM over at fan fic net, so just trust that we’re all good now)

Indeed, now we can even agree that ketchup is the best condiment. You’ve come a long way LMF. :D

Fowl Fan 4evr - 02 December 2012 04:36 AM

Since none of the other people mentioned really go on, I prolly shouldn’t even bother writing about them.. *whomp whomp whooomp*a
BUT ITS OKAY
I’VE GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEWBIES TO MEET
HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU

HEY FF4 I’M A NEWBIE NOW
And doing pretty snazzy as always, how about yourself?