Welcome guest, please Login or Register

QUESTIONS

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 25 July 2012 06:25 PM

ok here is a question
i want to make an account on the AF fan gathering and AF confidential. but dont know if i should. should i?

Yes, you should, but shouldn’t this question be in the Expertise Cafe topic?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 07:15 PM
af-fan - 25 July 2012 06:25 PM

ok here is a question
i want to make an account on the AF fan gathering and AF confidential. but dont know if i should. should i?

Yes, you should, but shouldn’t this question be in the Expertise Cafe topic?

hmmmm… well what im trying to do is make all last posts by me. and i already put one in that topic and this topic needed one and it sorta fit. XP.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 26 July 2012 07:49 AM

hmmmm… well what im trying to do is make all last posts by me. and i already put one in that topic and this topic needed one and it sorta fit. XP.

Of course, because I’ve ALREADY explained that that’s spam.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 July 2012 06:21 PM
af-fan - 26 July 2012 07:49 AM

Of course, because I’ve ALREADY explained that that’s spam.

yes yes you have. and by saying that im posting spam then you are posting spam, and this is also spam so if you post anything to do with spam on this spam post then that will also be spam. get the picture? XD
ok i promise i will work on my spam issue LMF wink

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

I tried eating spam one time and it was disgusting.

RankRank

Total Posts: 31

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Hey, af-fan, I don’t know you yet, but I loved this topic! =)

Can anyone help me look for members? I mean, can we find people that haven’t updated their passwords yet?

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 04 August 2012 03:16 AM

Hey, af-fan, I don’t know you yet, but I loved this topic! =)

Can anyone help me look for members? I mean, can we find people that haven’t updated their passwords yet?

=( I think LMF has tried to do that and alerted the members who she could contact. But maybe some are still busy. Some of us came back within a week or something, but it seems like more people decided to trickle in than bang on the doors to enter. (O.o Shoot. Thought of more metaphors. Bad habit… I end up confusing everyone and myself when I do that…)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 03:52 PM

and by saying that im posting spam then you are posting spam

No, you don’t understand: Spam is annoying, I was being helpful.

@/Amanda: I know Steffy was Facebook friends with a few members. The only person who I could get in contact with but hasn’t come back yet is Plyrx, but I don’t think he wants to.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Do topics need to be “accepted” before they can be published?

Edit: Never mind that, I just failed at starting my introduction thread before, but now it’s alright. I had to write it again, but it’s alright now.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 73

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

@Leabhar I LOVE SPAM! As in the food. Its so tasty ^_^

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 04 August 2012 06:38 PM

I think LMF has tried to do that and alerted the members who she could contact. But maybe some are still busy. Some of us came back within a week or something, but it seems like more people decided to trickle in than bang on the doors to enter. (O.o Shoot. Thought of more metaphors. Bad habit… I end up confusing everyone and myself when I do that…)

Not confusin at all, thank you =)

What about PMs? Banned?

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

/amanda. - 11 August 2012 11:07 PM
15bubbles - 04 August 2012 06:38 PM

I think LMF has tried to do that and alerted the members who she could contact. But maybe some are still busy. Some of us came back within a week or something, but it seems like more people decided to trickle in than bang on the doors to enter. (O.o Shoot. Thought of more metaphors. Bad habit… I end up confusing everyone and myself when I do that…)

Not confusin at all, thank you =)

What about PMs? Banned?

As far as i can tell PMs are not banned its just that they are still slowly working out the kinks in the site.

as Bubbles said people are still slowly trickling in so I don’t think we can find everyone till they re-register.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 09 August 2012 07:06 PM

@/Amanda: I know Steffy was Facebook friends with a few members. The only person who I could get in contact with but hasn’t come back yet is Plyrx, but I don’t think he wants to.

Ooooh, Plyrx, long time no see. What about… God, I forgot her name. She was stephanlover and butler13’s friend. Chris. I can’t remmember her username. She was so cute and fun. She’s been here for almost as long as SL.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

A.F.2009 - 11 August 2012 11:15 PM

As far as i can tell PMs are not banned its just that they are still slowly working out the kinks in the site.

as Bubbles said people are still slowly trickling in so I don’t think we can find everyone till they re-register.

Oh, ok, then =) Thank you.

Oh, wait. Can I have two posts one after the other or is it still a bad thing? O.O

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

As you can imagine many of the restrictions are to prevent spammers and abuse on the board. This is particularly necessary when launching a new board as real members haven’t built up their “trust” level yet. But we are planning to unlock some more of the features over the course of the next few weeks.

Stay tuned!

Foaly

I was wondering if you are looking for new Mods?
Also as we run into problems with the new site should we be letting you know/ how do we let you know? ( not trying to be impatient just trying to be helpful) I realize we are still locked out of somethings like PMing But there are also things like being able to change passwords that are not working yet.
Just thought I would ask.