Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Food Discussion

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well processed food is the easiest to get a hold of. When you have issues eating quite a bit of stuff (Like me) it gets pretty difficult to eat a lot of it. It may be harder to get food that isn’t processed but it really is much better for you… That is why most people will usually try to get good food items when they plan to cook at home.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

stefanlover12 - 10 August 2012 12:33 AM

Well processed food is the easiest to get a hold of. When you have issues eating quite a bit of stuff (Like me) it gets pretty difficult to eat a lot of it. It may be harder to get food that isn’t processed but it really is much better for you… That is why most people will usually try to get good food items when they plan to cook at home.

Right, that’s what we do when possible. Cook at home. It’s cheaper if you get to know local farmers, etc.
I have no problem with eating fast food, I just don’t when I have healthier foods at hand.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i love fast food. we eat out maybe once every two months or so. we usually do so when my dad yells at us then feels sorry so wants to give us a treat.
I love rice. i like it alot. i like meat too. i loove meat. PASTA! oh pasta’s amazing… *drools*. okay back to reality, i eat almost everything.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’ve found that I have the weird habit of being healthy soley beause of my laziness. Like, I’m usually too lazy to even microwave anything, so I’ll just eat celery and carrots because I can eat them raw with no preparation needed (well, I have to wash them, but that’s it). It’s awesome. My mum will come home from work and ask if I had any vegtables for diner and I can honestly say yes.