Travelling: Where’ve you been?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 27 July 2012 06:40 PM
David Auteur - 27 July 2012 02:13 AM

I had a croque monsieur

(Sorry, I accidentally deleated part of what I wanted to quote [kinda hard to delete things on my phone], so I retyped it and might have spelled something wrong.)
We learned a lot about those in French class O.O So they’re either really important, or my teacher just really liked sandwhiches.
Um, haha, compared to you guys I haven’t traveled very much….Starting from the right of the United States!: I’ve been to Hawaii (when I was little and we had enough money that going to a place like that and it didn’t totally ruin us money-wise), California, Reno, Colarado (when I was little), Alabama (also when I was little), Florida (little, again), and outside of the U.S. I’ve been to Canada, which was so cool! I went a year ago and I just loved it! (I went with my grandma.)

wow uve been to places. the only states ive been to are michigan ( lived in lower peninsula but visited upper one). ohio florida. thats it, in the us i mean XD i might have been to illinois not sure XD

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

I’ve been to England (about 3 times now- my family is there). Spend most of my time in East Yorkshire with my dads family but some of the other places I can remember- London, Sheppey, Bath, Dover, Leeds, York, Durham, and we crossed the border to Wales to see some more family a couple of times raspberry

US- Don’t really remember this much, cos I was 7. But that I know of I went to- LA, Las Vegas, Seattle, Idaho, Disneyland

Brunei- Usually stop there for a couple of days on the way to England.

And tomorrow night, my bf and I fly out to Melbourne for a week :D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

InvaderTAQ - 31 July 2012 03:14 AM

I’ve been to England (about 3 times now- my family is there). Spend most of my time in East Yorkshire with my dads family but some of the other places I can remember- London, Sheppey, Bath, Dover, Leeds, York, Durham, and we crossed the border to Wales to see some more family a couple of times raspberry

US- Don’t really remember this much, cos I was 7. But that I know of I went to- LA, Las Vegas, Seattle, Idaho, Disneyland

Brunei- Usually stop there for a couple of days on the way to England.

And tomorrow night, my bf and I fly out to Melbourne for a week :D

omg luckyyy!! and i think that i went to places!

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Lmao well, I am 23 years old raspberry Going a cruise next year to NZ XD

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 31 July 2012 12:58 PM

Lmao well, I am 23 years old raspberry Going a cruise next year to NZ XD

Hopefully I’ll get around that much by then. raspberry

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Haha yeah, I’m hoping to get around a bit more. Wait. That sounded bad.

Anyway, I really want to go to Germany, cos my bfs family is from Dusseldorf and then to England cos my family is from London raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 19 August 2012 11:30 AM

Haha yeah, I’m hoping to get around a bit more. Wait. That sounded bad.

Anyway, I really want to go to Germany, cos my bfs family is from Dusseldorf and then to England cos my family is from London raspberry

Why does that sound bad? Because you’d already gotten around so much? raspberry No comprehendo.

I’d like to visit England and Scotland, it’s the only places that I haven’t visited in terms of heritage (others: United States [Native], Ireland, France [Norman / Unknown]).

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Lol it sounded bad because here (and maybe there as well) to ‘get around’ means to sleep around raspberry

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 28 August 2012 03:44 AM

Lol it sounded bad because here (and maybe there as well) to ‘get around’ means to sleep around raspberry

Ahhh, yes, I figured it might be something like that. Though ‘get around’ has often been used in other negative connotations. “I don’t get around much” = “I’m a homebody who rarely sets foot out of mother’s basement.”