Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Other Media: Gaming

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

ArtemisPotter21 - 09 August 2012 08:55 PM

Anyone tried The Amazing Spider-Man videogame yet? If so, could you tell me how it is? Because before I buy it I want to make sure it’s really worth the money.

I was told it was alright. I wouldn’t really know though.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

stefanlover12 - 10 August 2012 12:35 AM
ArtemisPotter21 - 09 August 2012 08:55 PM

Anyone tried The Amazing Spider-Man videogame yet? If so, could you tell me how it is? Because before I buy it I want to make sure it’s really worth the money.

I was told it was alright. I wouldn’t really know though.

Ok, I might check it out then, thanks for the help!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

ArtemisPotter21 - 10 August 2012 09:43 PM

Ok, I might check it out then, thanks for the help!

I’ve played the demo and I was quite surprised with the quality. I probably won’t be buying it (I’m really picky), but gameplay is easy, graphics are good, and the storyline is promising.

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Avid fan of all the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and any kind of RPG game. Anything that doesn’t take life too seriously and has a bit of magic ha.

Also bit obsessed with WoW :L

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Final Fantasy is definitely very good… Even though I’m still playing FF13 part 1 I can say it is just amazing… I love the soundtrack for it as well.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 75

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

stefanlover12 - 01 September 2012 02:53 AM

Final Fantasy is definitely very good… Even though I’m still playing FF13 part 1 I can say it is just amazing… I love the soundtrack for it as well.

Oooh I’m playing the same game! But I am sorry, it is the most melodramatic game I have ever played. And I’m not usually one to care about that. But at one point it got so ridiculous I just started laughing.. I heard that 13 was one of the worse versions, and I’ve read online about the other final fantasies and I want to play them.
Besides the drama, though, it is quite an awesome game :D

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

well i got an iphone a few months ago, and it’s got games. i like “subway surfers” and “where’s my perry” and “dark meadow: the pact”.
on wii, i love wii resort!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 30 November 2012 11:49 AM

well i got an iphone a few months ago, and it’s got games. i like “subway surfers” and “where’s my perry” and “dark meadow: the pact”.

Dude! Get Scramble, then you can play aginst me and win and brag but it’ll give me something to do at least so whatever plus it’s awesome and you’ll love it!!!! (/run on sentence)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Anyone heard about the Fire Emblem: Awakening craze?