Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Other Media: Gaming

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

If you were to run games on a computer/laptop, they would have to be built specifically for gaming. Lucky me, my older brother gave me his custom built gaming desktop, so long as he would let me use one of his Steam accounts I’d be set for gaming.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

if someone wants a game to play. fantage.com. its a virtual life. when you make an account and they ask you who invited you, put carolina_tima please. ^_^. telll me if you make one!
p.s: i wouldnt be surprised if some of you already know it.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 25 July 2012 01:07 PM

if someone wants a game to play. fantage.com. its a virtual life. when you make an account and they ask you who invited you, put carolina_tima please. ^_^. telll me if you make one!

I played that a few years ago… I forgot everything for my account since it has been so long.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

stefanlover12 - 25 July 2012 10:17 PM
af-fan - 25 July 2012 01:07 PM

I played that a few years ago… I forgot everything for my account since it has been so long.

mmm. well now it’s muuuch better. i just want people to make an account because if they put my username (mentioned above) i get ecoins. its more of the family account, everyone uses it so you’ll be making the family very happy.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

My gaming consoles are my PC and My Xbox 360. I’ve had gameboys, DS’s, PSP’s, etc. Now it is just the two. I have Spore, WoW, Minecraft for PC. For Xbox I have Force Unleashed, Skate 3, and Forza Motorsport 4. And I also play Battlefront (the very first one for the original Xbox).

Who here plays/played Runescape? *Throws hand up* (I don’t anymore)

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I did play Runescape for a while… but I just got bored with it. If anything I spend a lot of time playing Minecraft with my friends

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i <3 wii! the best game on it is probably wii resort. mario sports rocks too. oh and i played sims on it for a looooong time.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 03:41 PM

oh and i played sims on it for a looooong time.

I love Sims! Well, Sims 2. Sims 3 is nice, but not so much my thing. But the amount of money I’ve spent to get my expansion packs is a little rediculous XD Haha, anything to feed my Sims addiction XD
(But I play it on my lapytop. And I have a few Sims games for my DS.)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 12:22 AM
af-fan - 28 July 2012 03:41 PM

oh and i played sims on it for a looooong time.

I love Sims! Well, Sims 2. Sims 3 is nice, but not so much my thing. But the amount of money I’ve spent to get my expansion packs is a little rediculous XD Haha, anything to feed my Sims addiction XD
(But I play it on my lapytop. And I have a few Sims games for my DS.)

i <3 sims too. but im not allowed to play it -.-. something to do with bed stuff ( if you know what im talking about. ) dad saw it while i wasnt there and deleted the game and told me not to play it anymore -.-.
but sims on wii is nothing like on the PC. nothing. it sucks. -.-
i can play it on ds though, but is pets sims not real sims.-.- poor me!
i used to play some zoo game called marine mania i think. i looved it! but then the PC started crashing -.-. and my laptop is mini so it doesnt got a CD slot -.- and i cant download or something makes it really slow.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 29 July 2012 11:07 AM

i <3 sims too. but im not allowed to play it -.-. something to do with bed stuff ( if you know what im talking about. ) dad saw it while i wasnt there and deleted the game and told me not to play it anymore -.-.

And I thought my parents were strict, wow O.O I’ve been allowed to play it by myself since I was in second grade O.O

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 29 July 2012 09:33 PM
af-fan - 29 July 2012 11:07 AM

And I thought my parents were strict, wow O.O I’ve been allowed to play it by myself since I was in second grade O.O

yup, strict parents. right now i dont play anything. just AFC a bit ( being super careful) and this site and writing and stuff. watching a bit of TV ( watching incredibles right now.)
i used to play a game called… marine mania i think. zoo game

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

This morning I played some Harvest Moon. I know, it’s not really a “gaming” game, but it’s so addictive! Plus I can name my animals anything I want! (I named one of my chicks Babe XD Puns lead to funs XD) And the most annoying thing about it (being as poor [just like real life XD]), is the reason why I can’t stop playing it O.O It’s like, I NEED to play the game, because I want my little farmer to have money. I just want him to be happy and marry that sweet Natalie girl T.T

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 30 July 2012 07:34 PM

This morning I played some Harvest Moon. I know, it’s not really a “gaming” game, but it’s so addictive! Plus I can name my animals anything I want! (I named one of my chicks Babe XD Puns lead to funs XD) And the most annoying thing about it (being as poor [just like real life XD]), is the reason why I can’t stop playing it O.O It’s like, I NEED to play the game, because I want my little farmer to have money. I just want him to be happy and marry that sweet Natalie girl T.T

I know what ya mean. I hated myself when I misplaced my Harvest Moon game because I didn’t want to stop playing

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

yup, strict parents. right now i dont play anything. just AFC a bit ( being super careful) and this site and writing and stuff. watching a bit of TV ( watching incredibles right now.)
i used to play a game called… marine mania i think. zoo game

I used to play that too! Zoo Tycoon. I loved that game when I was little. I don’t play it anymore either, but it holds a deep place in my gaming experience.

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2012-08-07

PM

Anyone tried The Amazing Spider-Man videogame yet? If so, could you tell me how it is? Because before I buy it I want to make sure it’s really worth the money.