Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Other Media: Gaming

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

From MMORPG’s to console games, discuss your favorites here, what you’re looking forward to, as well as what you’re currently playing, etc.

I’ve recently tried out the classics, like The Legend of Zelda (first, second, Ocarina, and Minish), Fire Emblem, etc. on 3DS.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

*jealous that you have a 3DS*
I’m working on Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (the only Zelda game I could afford XD THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MARSHMALLOWS IT’S AWESOME! and by marshmallows I don’t mean Rarities, but same thing!!!!), and Glory of Hercules, which is an extremely addictive game O.O And I’ve been playing them on my plain old DS (but I love it so it’s okay).

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 20 July 2012 06:18 PM

*jealous that you have a 3DS*
I’m working on Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (the only Zelda game I could afford XD THEY ALL LOOK LIKE MARSHMALLOWS IT’S AWESOME! and by marshmallows I don’t mean Rarities, but same thing!!!!), and Glory of Hercules, which is an extremely addictive game O.O And I’ve been playing them on my plain old DS (but I love it so it’s okay).

I ended up paying when it was still $ / £ 250, and ended up getting 20 free games (10 exclusive to members) with Nintendo’s Ambassador Program. I feel very lucky. xD I should try out Spirit Tracks sometimes… maybe I’ll wait till’ they put it on the 3DS. I have a gameboy, three DS lites (two out of commission), a French DSi, and 3DS. I’ve been through the handheld history of Nintendo. xD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Where did you get all that money?!?! And I have a Nintendo colour, or at least I used to, but my aunts might have thrown it away when we moved.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 20 July 2012 06:33 PM

Where did you get all that money?!?! And I have a Nintendo colour, or at least I used to, but my aunts might have thrown it away when we moved.

No idea. Birthday money? xD

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

^.^” The only things I’ve ever played are Eden Eternal and Animal Crossing: Wild World. Unless you count fiddling around with Miis. And occassionally borrowing my little brother’s Pokemon games when I’m bored. And Solitaire, but the sound effects get so annoying after a while…

As for Minesweeper, I lose a lot.

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I had an addiction with Tetris! Even before it arrived on Facebook, I’ve been playing it on the DS. :D

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

dTanMan - 21 July 2012 10:04 AM

I had an addiction with Tetris! Even before it arrived on Facebook, I’ve been playing it on the DS. :D

I heard the Tetris theme was based off a Russian folk tune… XD And I’ve never mastered Tetris. I could never flip the blocks around fast enough. (Or figure out how to flip them and move them, so they’d just fall down as they were.)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

@15bubbles: Animal Crossing, huh? I’ve seen videos, but never played it. What’s it like?
@dTanMan: Ah, Tetris, you’re not the only one. It seems to be quite successful in the gaming industry.

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 21 July 2012 06:03 PM

@15bubbles: Animal Crossing, huh? I’ve seen videos, but never played it. What’s it like?
@dTanMan: Ah, Tetris, you’re not the only one. It seems to be quite successful in the gaming industry.

It’s one of those games you have to play day after day or everything goes out of hand. You just run around town, catch bugs and fish, try to get achievements and rare objects and make friends with your NPC neighbors! If you know someone else with Animal Crossing: Wild World, as well, you can visit their town. It’s one of those games that doesn’t really have an end until you get bored of it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

15bubbles - 21 July 2012 05:53 PM
dTanMan - 21 July 2012 10:04 AM

I heard the Tetris theme was based off a Russian folk tune… XD And I’ve never mastered Tetris. I could never flip the blocks around fast enough. (Or figure out how to flip them and move them, so they’d just fall down as they were.)

I love Tetris! It’s amazing and fantastic and is making me happy just thinking about it XD

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Nintendo DS wise, I’ve played Animal Crossing, but unfortunately lost it. You can bet I’ve played Pokemon, but now i can’t find my DS to finish it.

I’m a bit of a gamer actually, as well as being an absolute nerd. I spend quite a bit of time on the Xbox, recently most of my time was spent on Mass Effect 2 and 3 we never bought the first one. I’m also really into the Halo franchise and have just about all of the games (with four on pre-order). Left 4 Dead is pretty good so long as you have someone playing with you, it can get pretty freaky if you play on your own. I tried Dead Island but got pretty bored with that, me being a Batman fan, I’ve played Arkham City, but can’t finish it now since my Uncle borrowed it and hasn’t given it back yet, and I’ve played a bit of Assassin’s Creed but haven’t gotten too far on that, among other games I’ve played as well.

There are other things I’ve played, I just can’t remember them at the moment.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

15bubbles - 21 July 2012 07:23 PM
David Auteur - 21 July 2012 06:03 PM

It’s one of those games you have to play day after day or everything goes out of hand. You just run around town, catch bugs and fish, try to get achievements and rare objects and make friends with your NPC neighbors! If you know someone else with Animal Crossing: Wild World, as well, you can visit their town. It’s one of those games that doesn’t really have an end until you get bored of it.

Alright, thanks. The advertisements I saw were quite vague. raspberry

stefanlover12 - 22 July 2012 02:09 AM

Nintendo DS wise, I’ve played Animal Crossing, but unfortunately lost it. You can bet I’ve played Pokemon, but now i can’t find my DS to finish it.

I’m a bit of a gamer actually, as well as being an absolute nerd. I spend quite a bit of time on the Xbox, recently most of my time was spent on Mass Effect 2 and 3 we never bought the first one. I’m also really into the Halo franchise and have just about all of the games (with four on pre-order). Left 4 Dead is pretty good so long as you have someone playing with you, it can get pretty freaky if you play on your own. I tried Dead Island but got pretty bored with that, me being a Batman fan, I’ve played Arkham City, but can’t finish it now since my Uncle borrowed it and hasn’t given it back yet, and I’ve played a bit of Assassin’s Creed but haven’t gotten too far on that, among other games I’ve played as well.

There are other things I’ve played, I just can’t remember them at the moment.

Wow. How is Arkham City, gameplay and plot-wise? Not that I can play it, since I don’t have one of the supported systems, but the preview looked fantastic.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Game play for Arkham is a bit confusing at first and takes a while to get used to, but nonetheless its pretty good. Story line is pretty good as well. To be honest, Arkham City is pretty amazing, the preview definitely did it justice.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

stefanlover12 - 22 July 2012 04:19 AM

Game play for Arkham is a bit confusing at first and takes a while to get used to, but nonetheless its pretty good. Story line is pretty good as well. To be honest, Arkham City is pretty amazing, the preview definitely did it justice.

Hmm, that’s good to know. Now they just need to release it for 3DS. raspberry All we have is LEGO® Batman.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

my sister has a 3DS -.- lucky. she also has a DSi she is giving to my other sis who has a busted DS. and my bro has a DSixl. and i’ve got a DS nothin!
but i do got a laptop with no games ( makes it slow ), a psp with no games either ( too expensive parents say ) and a camera ( obviously no games) a phone ( no whats app no nothing. games suck.) on the bright im getting either an iphone 4s or 3s soon!