Welcome guest, please Login or Register

LMF in Da House!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I feel like that title is so cliche XD So, I’m guessing most members will know me. I had most online time/posts at the last site, so it’s kinda hard for me to be unnoticed XD Haha, I actually don’t mind not having a life.
So, yeah, I’m LMF/Ryanne. And I’m here. Yay!
(In case you were wondering how life-less I am: I actually had twice the online time as the second person on the list. 90 days or so. And I wasn’t even always logged in, beause when I was mad I would just lurk around the site without anyone knowing XD)
BTW, if ya want to P.M. me then go ahead (if we can do that here?....) But I’m constantly P.M.ing/emailing most the active members from the old site anyways XD

Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Welcome back, LMF! It’s been a while. Nice new interface, eh? Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone here :D

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

littlems.fowl - 13 July 2012 08:18 PM

I feel like that title is so cliche XD So, I’m guessing most members will know me. I had most online time/posts at the last site, so it’s kinda hard for me to be unnoticed XD Haha, I actually don’t mind not having a life.
So, yeah, I’m LMF/Ryanne. And I’m here. Yay!
(In case you were wondering how life-less I am: I actually had twice the online time as the second person on the list. 90 days or so. And I wasn’t even always logged in, beause when I was mad I would just lurk around the site without anyone knowing XD)
BTW, if ya want to P.M. me then go ahead (if we can do that here?....) But I’m constantly P.M.ing/emailing most the active members from the old site anyways XD

HI!!

We could pm, but there’s an inbox limit! angry
So we should just mail each other…

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

just read this. i read it before and i was like: who the hell is LMF? dont feel like finding out, maybe its a typo and this guy means lmfao XD i really am lazy. nice to know you dont have a life. too bad i do, we could have been online together 24/7. we coulda been good friends. im too busy and popular for more friends raspberry. but let me tell you how bored i am when no friends are around and the internet is slow: i find great pleasure at times in watching two turtles in our back yard have a fight. i sit down screaming FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. they suck, all they do is but each others butts with their heads to move on, and sometimes climb on each others backs raspberryraspberry:P.  more like a circus if you ask me… if you ask me NOW.
so id like a friend like you. so far i find you:
-funny
-insult lover
-internet addict
-most importantly: eoin colfer fan.
so i like you, you have qualify for a friend of mine XD XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 23 July 2012 06:53 PM

they suck, all they do is but each others butts with their heads to move on, and sometimes climb on each others backs raspberryraspberry:P.

....I don’t think they’re doing what you think they’re doing….

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 23 July 2012 07:48 PM
af-fan - 23 July 2012 06:53 PM

they suck, all they do is but each others butts with their heads to move on, and sometimes climb on each others backs raspberryraspberry:P.

....I don’t think they’re doing what you think they’re doing….

no dont worry i know what your thinking XD. my dad saw them and he did not say anything, he would have told me to go away. what they’re doing is: shelly wants boxy to walk,  so he tells him move ya lazy critter and hits him with his head. then boxy walks. shelly says: move it!  nope. and so ooon.
but if they were doing what you think that they are doing how often can they do that? like every second of the day? nope. so i dont think so, apparantly they really hate each other. shelly always shoos boxy away from a plant so he can eat it, like good job you found something for me to eat, now lemme eat it!also if they were doing what you think they are doing, then we woulda found a lot of mysterious baby turtles long ago -.-. can we change the subject? brb gotta go throw up.-.-

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 24 July 2012 08:36 AM

but if they were doing what you think that they are doing
(1) how often can they do that? like every second of the day?
(2) then we woulda found a lot of mysterious baby turtles long ago -.-. can we change the subject? (brb gotta go throw up.-.-)

1. Uh, yeah. Most animals do very little else.
2. Not if they’re both male, which seems possible in this situation.
(And don’t worry, in a couple years this stuff won’t bug you at all, and you’ll stop seeing it as a gross thing, and possibly start seeing it as a science thing. That might come before/after some other thoughts on it, though.)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 24 July 2012 06:50 PM
af-fan - 24 July 2012 08:36 AM

but if they were doing what you think that they are doing
(1) how often can they do that? like every second of the day?
(2) then we woulda found a lot of mysterious baby turtles long ago -.-. can we change the subject? (brb gotta go throw up.-.-)

1. Uh, yeah. Most animals do very little else.
2. Not if they’re both male, which seems possible in this situation.
(And don’t worry, in a couple years this stuff won’t bug you at all, and you’ll stop seeing it as a gross thing, and possibly start seeing it as a science thing. That might come before/after some other thoughts on it, though.)

look at what kinda subject we just opened up-.- still see is as a grosssss thing and i think always will. anyway cant seem to find them hmmmm susupicious.
lets forget it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well, anyways, you shouldn’t be opening dead topics like this. It’s closed now, so no more posting in it.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 06:26 PM

Well, anyways, you shouldn’t be opening dead topics like this. It’s closed now, so no more posting in it.

what? i dont understand
lets just forget it! sheesh. ep. this brought back a bad memory. never going on AFC again!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 06:31 PM

what? i dont understand
lets just forget it! sheesh. ep. this brought back a bad memory. never going on AFC again!

I mean that this is closed, meaning I don’t want to see any more posts in it because I’m already here. This thread has served its purpose. If I could, I would lock it.