Welcome guest, please Login or Register

What are your “projects,” dreams, and aspirations?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Fowl Fan 4evr - 09 January 2013 11:39 PM

But how is 12?

Pretty good. I mean, I’m not far into it at all because I don’t get much time doing what I like with the television….I get to watch whatever my sister or her flatmate or my mum want.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Excelsior! Finally I know what means. I had never really thought to look it up. raspberry
I’ve started writing a mystery / thriller serialization. One of my biggest literary undertakings yet, aside from my novel. I’m somewhat at a loss for plot developments right now though…

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m currently helping plan out a fundraiser for one of the organizations I volunteer for. It’s going to be a baseball game :D

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 March 2013 05:35 AM

I’m currently helping plan out a fundraiser for one of the organizations I volunteer for. It’s going to be a baseball game :D

Cool, what’s the organization do? smile

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

David Auteur - 22 March 2013 06:38 AM

It’s a theatre group for kids with special needs. It’s amazing to see their progress! Plus a lot of us “buddy coaches” (kids who volunteer) are really close, so it’s super fun. But we’re in the off-season now so there’s not much to do but fundraisers XD

But I also volunteer for a dog rescue organization, so some Saturdays/Sundays I’m at adoption fairs trying to find homes for puppies.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 22 March 2013 11:21 PM
David Auteur - 22 March 2013 06:38 AM

It’s a theatre group for kids with special needs. It’s amazing to see their progress! Plus a lot of us “buddy coaches” (kids who volunteer) are really close, so it’s super fun. But we’re in the off-season now so there’s not much to do but fundraisers XD

But I also volunteer for a dog rescue organization, so some Saturdays/Sundays I’m at adoption fairs trying to find homes for puppies.

Awesome! smile That’s fantastic to hear. I’ve worked with special needs children before, but not in recent years. Really amazing individuals, considering its not their impairment that defines them. Yet I think many people still see it that way…

And puppies? That’s very nice too. We just adopted two dogs who may have had to go to a rescue, as the owner was looking for a new home for them.

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-04-26

PM

I am currently working on at least 4 different novels. I’m hoping to finish at least one before the end of the year. I’m also working on my poetry. But what I really want to do is to teach Greek and Roman Mythology at the college back home. But I would need a Master’s, and a teaching degree and I have neither. Why can’t people just take passion and experience instead of pieces of paper? :(