Welcome guest, please Login or Register

What are your “projects,” dreams, and aspirations?

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 09 August 2012 06:18 PM

1. That’s nice. My plans for taking over the world involved the death of many people, and the ones I want to keep alive would be my prisoners *shrug* Just seems more fun that way.
2. Please say you hadn’t gone to sleep yet, because waking up at seven would be ridiculous. Being up until seven is fine though. (And because of the whole time zone thing.)

I actually do my best to wake up at 6:00 am. My family are early birds, except Grandpa who stays awake till 4:00 in the morning. I try to go to bed on time, but that doesn’t seem to work when I’m reading a book. But I still wake up at 6:00 am none-the-less! I enjoy waking up early!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Leabhar - 09 August 2012 10:26 PM

I actually do my best to wake up at 6:00 am. My family are early birds, except Grandpa who stays awake till 4:00 in the morning. I try to go to bed on time, but that doesn’t seem to work when I’m reading a book. But I still wake up at 6:00 am none-the-less! I enjoy waking up early!

God you’re weird O.o

My current project (aside from colouring) is holding out on doing my summer reading (shame on you for thinking I was going somewhere else with that sentence).

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

littlems.fowl - 09 August 2012 10:37 PM
Leabhar - 09 August 2012 10:26 PM

God you’re weird O.o

Lol! I was kind of forced to at first, needing to be to school at 7:00. Now I’m used to it. Besides, you can get important stuff done in the morning, then have the rest of the day to do what you want! 

In order not to make this spam, my summer project is to drink plenty of water, to hydrate myself, and avoid eating too much sugar! The water is coming along fine, not sure about the sugar intake though. Good thing the only candy we have is ice cream and chocolate covered almonds.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Tonight I should be completing one of my dreams / aspirations. raspberry

RankRank

Total Posts: 39

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

I’m currently going to the gym, trying to get back into shape. I use to be about 60kg (healthy weight for my height is about 50-55kg), went up to 120kg at one point, and now working my way down from 90kg. My bf is trying to put on a lot of muscle, so we walk down to the gym together everyday.

My main goal for this one is to do with how serious my bf and I are about each other. My sister is getting married next year, and is trying really hard to lose weight in time. Plus I’ve read magazine articles about women who decided to lose weight after looking at wedding photos and seeing how big they were etc. I don’t want that to happen to me XD

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 21 August 2012 04:33 AM

I’m currently going to the gym, trying to get back into shape. I use to be about 60kg (healthy weight for my height is about 50-55kg), went up to 120kg at one point, and now working my way down from 90kg. My bf is trying to put on a lot of muscle, so we walk down to the gym together everyday.

My main goal for this one is to do with how serious my bf and I are about each other. My sister is getting married next year, and is trying really hard to lose weight in time. Plus I’ve read magazine articles about women who decided to lose weight after looking at wedding photos and seeing how big they were etc. I don’t want that to happen to me XD

Good for the both of you. Aiming to get fit and stay in shape is a great goal.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

The best part is because we go to the same gym, we can work out together. Even though we have different routines, it’s nice having him help me when I’m struggling raspberry plus I admit I do enjoy watching him lift weights wink

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 26 August 2012 03:04 AM

The best part is because we go to the same gym, we can work out together. Even though we have different routines, it’s nice having him help me when I’m struggling raspberry plus I admit I do enjoy watching him lift weights wink

Haha, right, very convenient. raspberry Although, what would you be struggling with?

Side note: Novel completed, initial revisions made, agencies sighted with queries being prepared, beta readers on the job.

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

Haha I thought so raspberry And to lose weight I have to do high reps of lighter weights, which feel like they weigh a ton after about the 8th rep. So he stands there and makes sure I don’t drop the weights or injure myself ^^

Side note: I can beat him on the rowing machine, by about 800m

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 26 August 2012 05:00 AM

Haha I thought so raspberry And to lose weight I have to do high reps of lighter weights, which feel like they weigh a ton after about the 8th rep. So he stands there and makes sure I don’t drop the weights or injure myself ^^

Side note: I can beat him on the rowing machine, by about 800m

Ah, that makes more sense.

Side note: Now that’s quite the feat. raspberry

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

One of my exes was a competitive rower, so I’ve had some training with that machine lol

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

InvaderTAQ - 28 August 2012 03:45 AM

One of my exes was a competitive rower, so I’ve had some training with that machine lol

Ah, gotcha’. Is your boyfriend impressed? raspberry

RankRank

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

He’s really proud of me, because I’m doing something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time. And when I do 2km on the rowing machine, he’s very impressed :D

Rank

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2012-08-09

PM

My current project is trying to come up with a ballad type song with only piano and percussion in the background music. . . *but I really need help*

I’ve also been writing short stories for this contest thing going on in where I live. It’s hard to squeeze everything I have in mind into a little 1000 word limit >_<’

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

XZero - 19 September 2012 12:29 AM

My current project is trying to come up with a ballad type song with only piano and percussion in the background music. . . *but I really need help*

I’ve also been writing short stories for this contest thing going on in where I live. It’s hard to squeeze everything I have in mind into a little 1000 word limit >_<’

Try squeezing everything you have into a 600-word limit. Then you’ll have an idea of the contest I entered last year. raspberry