Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Books are amazing!

Poll: What is the best book/series written by Eoin Colfer?
Total Votes: 3
Artemis Fowl
Plugged
And Another Thing
Airman
The Supernaturalist
Half Moon Investigations
The Wish List
The Benny Books
Captain Crow
Spud Murphy
The Worst Boy in the World
RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Hi to anyone reading this,

I used to hate books when I was younger. I don’t know why. But now I love them. What apparently started me off was The Edge Chronicles. They are for younger kids, but have really great illustrations. Since then I have burned through so many series (Rereading many of them), that I have started to run out of good ones. But I have been sifting through the library, and am finding some good titles.

I prefer fiction, sci-fi or fantasy (especially fantasy). Overall though I enjoy any good book. Eoin Colfer’s books/Artemis Fowl has been satisfying my need to read. Now the series is complete!!! Now I get to read them all over again!

That is all for now, thank you for reading my post!

(I apologize if my poll has already been done, or if I left anything out)

If any of you are wondering what the heck “Leabhar” means, it is “Book” in Irish (used Google Translate)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’m not sure this is the best place for the poll, but whatever.
The Speech: So, everyone here is crazy, and, if ya a member long enough, you’ll become crazy, too. If ya already crazy you’ll become crazzier.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

Well like you said I’m new at this, and I thought I would put a poll on just for fun.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Leabhar - 19 July 2012 05:22 PM

Well like you said I’m new at this, and I thought I would put a poll on just for fun.

I swear I hear Kanye West say that about his house once XD Okay, sorry, bad joke, but I swear I did XD Anyways, it’s cool, I’m not even sure when it’s officially correct to use a poll (they were disabled at the old site).

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 19 July 2012 07:03 PM
Leabhar - 19 July 2012 05:22 PM

I swear I hear Kanye West say that about his house once XD Okay, sorry, bad joke, but I swear I did XD Anyways, it’s cool, I’m not even sure when it’s officially correct to use a poll (they were disabled at the old site).

looks like they dis-disabled polls on this site LMF raspberry
and good poll leahbar.
why isnt anyone voting? only 2 votes? all for AF though, yay!

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:49 PM

Well, there aren’t that many active members. Like, I don’t know what happened to BH, and Plyrx hasn’t even made an account here, etc.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 25 July 2012 06:32 PM
af-fan - 25 July 2012 03:49 PM

Well, there aren’t that many active members. Like, I don’t know what happened to BH, and Plyrx hasn’t even made an account here, etc.

yeah what happened to BH. just asking myself that question and i was gonna ask you. plyrx? uve been talking about this guy/gal and wondering out loud what happened to him.
btw i think BH said something somewhere about him being gone for a while.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 28 July 2012 06:29 PM

yeah what happened to BH. just asking myself that question and i was gonna ask you. plyrx? uve been talking about this guy/gal and wondering out loud what happened to him.
btw i think BH said something somewhere about him being gone for a while.

1. Plyrx is from the old site. He’s a good kid.
2. BH could either be on vacation (he has summers now), or his Internet could be failing. He hasn’t be on fan fic net lately, so I know he’s not just avoiding here.
But this is all off topic, so let’s leave this thread unless you actually have something relavent to say.

Thread is now ended unless anyone would like to actually say something useful.