Welcome guest, please Login or Register

need some info

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

need to know what it talks about. i was hoping for some fantasy creatures and stuff. but i read the first two or three chapters and i saw that it was sorta getting religious, with the devil and stuff. i dont reading consider satan a fantasy creature raspberry i wanted something toootally make believe like in AF and supernaturalists. so i just want to know does it get exciting or what? im going to read it one way or another ITS A ec CREATION FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!! XD LOVE EC!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 18 July 2012 06:23 PM

I need to know what it talks about. I was hoping for some fantasy creatures and stuff, but I read the first two or three chapters and I saw that it was sorta getting religious, with the devil and stuff. I don’t consider satan a fantasy creature raspberry I wanted something toootally make believe like in AF and The Supernaturalists, so I just want to know does it the setting turn more fantasy-based? I’m going to read it one way or another because it’s an EC creation for crying out loud!!!!! XD I LOVE EC!

Yes, it takes place in a fanasy-type setting. I didn’t see it as very religious, but that could just be because I’m not very religious myself and so saw it as definate fantasy. If Plyrx makes an account then you should ask him if he read it. If not then I could email him possibly.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i finished it yesterday, liked it, but not as much as AF or supernaturalist, or half moon investigations for that matter. but i liked it,