Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Worst Books You’ve Ever Read

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

The topic was originally started by Buein.
So! This is where you talk about the books that you were unfortunate enough to read….

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i love most books. probably mystery on skull island was the worst. i liked it just not much. wait i take it back. robin hood was the worst book i eveeer read. correction: worst book i half read half slept. i didnt even finish it. got soooo bored. it was a gift from my best friend so decided to read at least half of it. regret it. though i read the last few pages ( a habit of mine, read the end then start the beginning, and i always end up regretting it ) and robin dies dramatically. though it is totally unreal the way he did. shoots an arrow and splits another one in half, shooting a bullseye… BORING!  raspberry

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

There’s such a thing as a bad book?

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2012-07-29

PM

I think that is always a matter of perspective..

Personally, i just CAN’T read the books of Ken Follett because I think they’re boring, altough i know that he has a huge fanbase and a lot of people love his books..

But then again i also don’t really like Batman, so maybe I’m a bit weird. I do remember starting a book in german (I’m from Austria) which was so bad i stopped after 40 pages - it’s called “Ausgrenzung” by Anna Mitgutsch..
It’s a really depressing book and it just gave me a really sick feeling..

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

you know, i really dont like Charles dickens books! sorry for all those CD lovers, they are just too real, i like everything NOT real!

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 31 July 2012 10:49 AM

you know, i really dont like Charles dickens books! sorry for all those CD lovers, they are just too real, i like everything NOT real!

*gasp* But I guess I get it. I’m not too into too much super fantasy things. Then again, for me super fantasy things can be things in the realm of reality that just do not in anyway apply to me XD
I’m looking around my room for a book I didn’t really like, but I’m having trouble finding one XD