Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Greetings, humans!

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Well it seems like we are all back, now huh? Anyway anyone new here may not know me… So I am stefanlover12, SL or SL12 for short if you’d like. If you want to know anything about me just ask smile

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Steffy! *hugglez* Took you FOREVER! Want The Speech? Good, because you’re getting it: So, everyone here is crazy (including you), and, if ya a member long enough (and you have been), you’ll become crazy, too. If you’re already crazy (which you are) then you’ll become crazzier. Woot!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Oh I have definitely become crazy with 3 years (going on to my fourth now) on this crazy place with my extended family as I see all of you crazy people :D

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Am I welcome in this topic if I’m not a human? XD
But speaking of welcomes, welcome back SL!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

BiscuitHappyz - 16 July 2012 10:59 PM

Am I welcome in this topic if I’m not a human? XD
But speaking of welcomes, welcome back SL!

No worries you shall be welcomed

And a thank you for the welcome back as well

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

HI!
Welcome back!

I can’t think of a witty way to say that…..:/ sorry

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 58

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WhatsHerName - 17 July 2012 09:10 AM

HI!
Welcome back!

I can’t think of a witty way to say that…..:/ sorry

o.o”  I always have trouble finding witty things to say.

^.^ Welcome back, stefanlover12!~
D= But really, why did it take so long for you to come back? For all you know, this forum could have degraded into chaos the moment you weren’t around!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I’ve been spending a lot of my time on Tumblr lately… and playing Minecraft. I would have come back when the site was first launched but the forum accounts hadn’t started functioning yet

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

hi, im new to this place. so dont know you and dont know the old site. oh wait we had a chat before, the time you told me not to assume i know you. XD sorry about that.
you love stefan? me too! i imagine him to be this tall dark cute dangerous looking guy. he took so much responsibility for an 18 year old. well he is at peace now… * sniffs- snuffles- waaahaaaa!* poor stefan!

RankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

Indeed… I’ve kept this username just because it’s what I’m known by. If you ever care to have a normal chat feel free to send a personal message to me

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

stefanlover12 - 27 July 2012 08:28 AM

Indeed… I’ve kept this username just because it’s what I’m known by. If you ever care to have a normal chat feel free to send a personal message to me

well this is a normal chat XD the only thing i wish is that we knew who were online, and also i wish if people would post more often. i go on this site once a day only cuz i have to wait till the next morning for someone to post. but i will send you a pm if i wanna chat!