Welcome guest, please Login or Register

who liked this one?

Rank

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

WeatherElf - 10 August 2012 05:18 AM

Er, I hope you all don’t mind if I start talking about the original topic…
My review of the Time Paradox; I’ll say this now, it definitely was not my favorite book in the series. It seemed to me a bit filler-ish, like unless the every-other-book-has-koboi-as-the-baddie pattern didn’t exist, there really wasn’t much of a point. True, the whole triggering-Artemis’s-interest-in-fairies was introduced, but in the last book it was also mentioned that the Fowl family had been coming back to the fairies for generations. Though, I have to admit, the jokes kept me going, plus the AxH moment in the zoo. X3

I disagree, i do not think it was filler. We get to see young Artemis who is a lot more harsh then the older Artemis who is outsmarted almost every time. US being reminded of the old atremis i think was a good compare contrast to the new artemis. Also The progression oh A/H was good. The book touched on the Age old Time Problems of if we go back have we already gone back ETC. which i think was cool because it creates a nice twist in your mind of well if he had not gone back then would he even know about the ferries. etc.

Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-03-10

PM

ohh, This is one of my favourite books from Artemis Fowl Books series,not just because ArtemisXHolly in the zoo (I love that was soooo cute dfhgkdfg fangirl mode on) Its because is in that book that I realise how mucha had changer the relation between Artemis and Holly. They both became good, friends, like best friends, and when I back to the fisrt book i just thougt: “Oh, look at them, they┬┤re so cute, look that young Artemis, he is so dfhgk

Ok, right now I cant tell you what I feel guys, but I LOVE that book. Just that . peace and love for everyone.
Foaly is watching you.
Bye.

Rank

Total Posts: 24

Joined 2012-06-08

PM

Rose Dew - 10 March 2014 10:48 PM

Foaly is watching you.
Bye.

Yes he is!

Rank

Total Posts: 8