Welcome guest, please Login or Register

who likes it?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i also liked this book. the only thing it needed was that supernatural, hypnotizing bewitching immobilizing celestial fantasy touch ( if that makes sense XD) . despite this lack of fantasy, the genius of fletcher moon ( aka half moon) just pulled me too the book. and also the mystery and jumble of events and the way the least suspected is the evil doer ( just like in the supernaturalist.) made me love it. just not as much as AF or supernaturalist of course. its another one of eoin’s creations to me!

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2012-07-19

PM

I like this book, much more than Encyclopedia Brown. Although I feel strange when I’m reading it.

RankRank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2012-07-14

PM

It was a good book. Not my favorite, but it was still good.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I actually fell in love with this book, and it might have been one of my favourites. I used to carry around pictures from the show in my wallet XD (I was little, okay!)
(Lol, my phone changed “fell in love” to “fell in live.” My phone knows me a little too well XD)

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 19 July 2012 07:14 PM

I actually fell in love with this book, and it might have been one of my favourites. I used to carry around pictures from the show in my wallet XD (I was little, okay!)
(Lol, my phone changed “fell in love” to “fell in live.” My phone knows me a little too well XD)

not as much as AF right, or supernaturalist? (if you read it)

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 390

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 20 July 2012 08:23 AM

I think I might have liked it more. I’m not sure. I think the first Artemis Fowl was probably better, but, other than that, I really liked this book.

RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

littlems.fowl - 20 July 2012 09:09 AM
af-fan - 20 July 2012 08:23 AM

I think I might have liked it more. I’m not sure. I think the first Artemis Fowl was probably better, but, other than that, I really liked this book.

i liked it, but not that much. i felt that it was short for some reason, i finished it in a day. i loved it i admit, but 100% sure not more than AF. AF has more turn of events and is more exciting.