Welcome guest, please Login or Register

what do you think about this eoin colfer creation?

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

i loved it. for some reason i love every one of eoin’s mesmerizing books. except the atlantis complex. the way stefan dies, and ziploc. the way the evil one lives and keeps going and plotting with her boss ( she goes to Antarctica though ). i really hope he will write a sequel. and i am so glad that the dead guy STAYS dead.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

It was the first of Mr. Colfer’s books that I had read, and it got me hooked onto all of the others. I did find that Ziplock having died, made me a bit sad, despite the reader not knowing too many details about him.  As you can tell by my username, Stefan was my favorite character of the book, so you could pretty well understand that I hated he had died.

RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

stefanlover12 - 22 July 2012 02:29 AM

It was the first of Mr. Colfer’s books that I had read, and it got me hooked onto all of the others. I did find that Ziplock having died, made me a bit sad, despite the reader not knowing too many details about him.  As you can tell by my username, Stefan was my favorite character of the book, so you could pretty well understand that I hated he had died.

me too! stefan was so brave and strong and he had such will power… i almost literally cried at the end. he sacrificed himself! :(  on the bright side, he goes to his mom now hopefully.

RankRankRank

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

af-fan - 22 July 2012 09:31 AM
stefanlover12 - 22 July 2012 02:29 AM

me too! stefan was so brave and strong and he had such will power… i almost literally cried at the end. he sacrificed himself! :(  on the bright side, he goes to his mom now hopefully.

I actually cried at the end every time I went back to read the book again